Author Topic: Ask JTF for February 1, 2015 is ready, baruch Hashem  (Read 4605 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF for February 1, 2015 is ready, baruch Hashem
« on: February 01, 2015, 07:02:36 PM »
בס''ד

The program is 56 minutes this week:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2015-02-01.mp3

Please join and comment on our great new news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for February 1, 2015 is ready, baruch Hashem
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 09:00:56 PM »
Another great show Chaim.  I have to tell you that I asked this week's question before I heard last week's ask JTF show.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 01:41:20 AM »
Chaim I dislike Marzel as much as you do,however he did claim that after the elections once he is an MK he is splitting from Yishai & going into the opposition.
Any comments on those claims?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 09:30:58 PM »
Chaim I dislike Marzel as much as you do,however he did claim that after the elections once he is an MK he is splitting from Yishai & going into the opposition.
Any comments on those claims?

בס''ד

Eli Yishai is a leftist who told the newspaper Haaretz in 2002 when he was the leader of the Shas party: "Oslo yes. Arafat yes. Expulsion (of the Jews) in Hebron yes."

How can a "Kahanist" run with such leftist traitors? If you vote for this party, Marzel will get one seat in the Knesset and all of the other seats will go to leftists like Yishai or establishment opportunists like Yoni Shetboun. This party is even worse than the Jewish Home party or the Likud.

In order to run, Marzel promised not to raise the issue of Har HaBayit (the Temple Mount) as long as he is in the Knesset. Can you imagine our great Rabbi agreeing to abandon the issue of the Temple Mount to get a Knesset seat?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2015, 09:58:29 PM »
I thought Eli Yishai was supposed to be the good one who broke off of Shas. Didn't you support him running with some Kahanists previously? It was on one of the recent Ask JTF shows.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 11:12:18 PM »
בס''ד

Eli Yishai is a leftist who told the newspaper Haaretz in 2002 when he was the leader of the Shas party: "Oslo yes. Arafat yes. Expulsion (of the Jews) in Hebron yes."

How can a "Kahanist" run with such leftist traitors? If you vote for this party, Marzel will get one seat in the Knesset and all of the other seats will go to leftists like Yishai or establishment opportunists like Yoni Shetboun. This party is even worse than the Jewish Home party or the Likud.

In order to run, Marzel promised not to raise the issue of Har HaBayit (the Temple Mount) as long as he is in the Knesset. Can you imagine our great Rabbi agreeing to abandon the issue of the Temple Mount to get a Knesset seat?
He changed his mind on Har Bayit after HaRav Dov Lior instructed him not to agree to it,however I do agree with you & even many of his supporters are raising doubts
As far as Yishai & Chetboun they are both lying scum & fund whores who only want ministerial positions,perks &  shekels for their yeshivas.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2015, 11:23:21 AM »
I thought Eli Yishai was supposed to be the good one who broke off of Shas. Didn't you support him running with some Kahanists previously? It was on one of the recent Ask JTF shows.

בס''ד

I didn't know that Eli Yishai was just as left-wing as Aryeh Deri. I didn't know that Yishai strongly supported Oslo and Arafat and wanted to expel all of the Jews in Chevron. The following is a Hebrew video where they expose Yishai's left-wing history:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CNfNCRIYKSM

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2015, 11:29:04 AM »
He changed his mind on Har Bayit after HaRav Dov Lior instructed him not to agree to it,however I do agree with you & even many of his supporters are raising doubts
As far as Yishai & Chetboun they are both lying scum & fund whores who only want ministerial positions,perks &  shekels for their yeshivas.

בס''ד

Marzel is hiding behind HaRav Dov Lior to excuse his sell-out. Marzel never had any problem with surrendering our rights on Har HaBayit. It was Michael Ben Ari who refused at first and announced that he would go up again to pray there. But Marzel caved in to the anti-Har HaBayit demands of Yishai and Chetboun immediately.

I'm not against reasonable compromise. But to surrender our rights to pray on Har HaBayit is completely unacceptable.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2015, 12:27:06 PM »
בס''ד

Marzel is hiding behind HaRav Dov Lior to excuse his sell-out. Marzel never had any problem with surrendering our rights on Har HaBayit. It was Michael Ben Ari who refused at first and announced that he would go up again to pray there. But Marzel caved in to the anti-Har HaBayit demands of Yishai and Chetboun immediately.

I'm not against reasonable compromise. But to surrender our rights to pray on Har HaBayit is completely unacceptable.
I am not saying I disagree with you & I am just telling you what he claimed on TV,Radio & Newspapers.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2015, 07:16:38 PM »
I am not saying I disagree with you & I am just telling you what he claimed on TV,Radio & Newspapers.

Was it only during the election campaign? That's what I think. Its still bulls*it that they even demanded this.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2015, 06:31:05 PM »

Was it only during the election campaign? That's what I think. Its still bulls*it that they even demanded this.

בס''ד

No, Marzel promised to give up on the Temple Mount issue as long as he is in the Knesset.