Author Topic: Obama tries to get Bibi out of office  (Read 592 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama tries to get Bibi out of office
« on: February 09, 2015, 07:34:53 PM »
Obama has sent people to Israel to campign for the cannidates running against Bibi Nentahayu.  Obama wants Bibi out of office so badly that he's doing this.  I know alot of you here don't like Bibi, but this little stunt should tell you that Bibi is the PM that JTF should support.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama tries to get Bibi out of office
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 09:15:16 PM »
Obama has sent people to Israel to campign for the cannidates running against Bibi Nentahayu.  Obama wants Bibi out of office so badly that he's doing this.  I know alot of you here don't like Bibi, but this little stunt should tell you that Bibi is the PM that JTF should support.

Your last conclusion is faulty.  Bibi is perhaps no worse or slightly better than the candidates Obama wants, herzog and livni.   It does not mean we should support bibi.  In fact out of a lot of bad options and no good ones, I would say bennett is no worse or PERHAPS slightly better than bibi, so I would vote for him.   But with otzma and yishai together, since they will now get over the threshold I would consider them but probably go with bennett.  Bibi is a distant 3rd.  Then obama's candidates.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 11:21:38 PM »
It's obvious that Obama despises Bibi, but that doesn't mean we should support him.

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 03:28:25 AM »
If anything should happen to Pipi before the elections, that would really throw the cat among the pigeons.

I believe that Pipi is now devoid of zechusim, that he will not be the next PM & that if it's true that Obama utterly despises him & wants him badly out of office, then he may not make it back alive from the USA.

If Pipi goes, then he's an idiot, or else he is dutifully obeying his NWO masters.