Author Topic: One of the Three Muslims shot in NC was an avid Jew-hating mussie  (Read 886 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom,

It seems we don't have a lot to cry about concerning that beotch who was snuffed in Syria, neither should we shed tears for those poor muslimes who were shot in NC the other day. I do not believe it was a hate crime either. But fate would have it that one of those scums who were shot harbourer vile anti-Israel hatred and disdain for Jews. For this reason I suggest we consider this before we mourn the loss of these people.

http://www.israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2015/02/chapelhillshooting-victim-anti-semite.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: One of the Three Muslims shot in NC was an avid Jew-hating mussie
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 07:26:34 PM »
I'm not mourning it to begin with
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 10:00:21 PM »
Shalom,

It seems we don't have a lot to cry about concerning that beotch who was snuffed in Syria, neither should we shed tears for those poor muslimes who were shot in NC the other day. I do not believe it was a hate crime either. But fate would have it that one of those scums who were shot harbourer vile anti-Israel hatred and disdain for Jews. For this reason I suggest we consider this before we mourn the loss of these people.

http://www.israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2015/02/chapelhillshooting-victim-anti-semite.html

Not sure why anyone here would be mourning in th first place.

I didn't realize until seeing these tweets what a sick piece of garbage john legend is.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2015, 11:46:03 AM »
That was to be
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 12:28:49 AM »
I didn't realize until seeing these tweets what a sick piece of garbage john legend is.

Yeah, thanks for the heads up. Didn't read the article until now. It's time for a Twitter purge.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 12:57:15 PM »
John Legend is a purveyor of lame, stupid elevator music with an even stupider stage name.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 01:46:16 PM »
John Legend is a purveyor of lame, stupid elevator music with an even stupider stage name.
But as we find out here, he is also a Jew hater who promotes nazi propaganda.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 09:33:48 AM »
Remember when the Tsunami happened and the reactors blew up in, I can't remember specifically what Island this was  because they were making the nuclear rods for Iran?