Author Topic: MSNBC Melissa Harris-Perry: I Hope Trayvon Whooped the (bleep) Out of Zimmerman  (Read 456 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
MSNBC Melissa Harris-Perry: I Hope Trayvon ‘Whooped the (bleep) Out of George Zimmerman’
http://jtf.org/msnbc-melissa-harris-perry-i-hope-trayvon-whooped-the-bleep-out-of-george-zimmerman/
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I hope Trayvon is getting reamed by Satan in the rear-end at this time

Lisa adds:  Please try and keep it clean.  You're a religious Jew. 
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:51:30 PM by Lisa »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I hope someone beats the [bleep] out of Melissa Harris-Perry -- for being a Leftist scum who speaks from total ignorance and who makes up her own reality.  Trayvon was expelled from his school and his mother kicked him out of her house.  He obviously was a little angel who certainly would do no wrong.  He also was a thief.