Author Topic: Pastor, Substitute Teacher Accused of Sexual Abuse of Young Boy  (Read 890 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Pastor, Substitute Teacher Accused of Sexual Abuse of Young Boy
« on: February 24, 2015, 08:25:02 PM »
Another perp who seems to enjoy sodomy...

http://www.mansfieldnewsjournal.com/story/news/local/2015/02/23/pastor-substitute-teacher-faces-sex-abuse-charge/23910993/

CALEDONIA – A pastor at Memorial United Methodist Church who had served as a substitute teacher has been charged with sexually abusing a teenager between 2008 and 2012.

Investigators allege Corby Blanton, 32, has been charged with five counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, according to 10TV.com.

Blanton had been serving as a substitute teacher for Cardington-Lincoln Local Schools when he met a then-14-year-old student.

According to 10TV.com, investigators say Blanton began tutoring the boy outside of school without the district's knowledge when the alleged sexual abuse began.

Cardington police Chief John Hinton said the sexual conduct took place at Blanton's homes in Cardington and Mt. Gilead.

United Methodist Church suspended Blanton pending the outcome of the criminal case against him, 10TV.com reports.

Blanton also serves as youth pastor at First United Methodist Church in Shelby.

A Cardington administrator said Blanton subbed at the district 239 times between February 2008 and March 2010.

There are no recorded complaints against him, 10TV.com reports.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pastor, Substitute Teacher Accused of Sexual Abuse of Young Boy
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 09:49:53 PM »
Why is this on JTF ? I think these types of stories are irrelevant here. Imo
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 09:56:03 PM »
Why is this on JTF ? I think these types of stories are irrelevant here. Imo

That was my point... I don't know why there are stories about people who violate laws... My point is that whites, blacks, Indians & Chinese all violate laws. It is not like any race has a monopoly on crime...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 11:32:45 PM »

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This world is an extremely evil place.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 04:34:56 AM »
If he likes boys he should have become a priest... Just kidding of course... He should have been an imam.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2015, 01:00:48 PM »
Homosexualtity, and Immoral perversity are why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed, Rome and other nations.   "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."  Jude 1:7 

"For this cause God gave them over unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was met."   Romans 1:26  Then abusing a young child.  God is storing up his wrath!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 03:31:26 PM »
Homosexualtity, and Immoral perversity are why Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed, Rome and other nations.   "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."  Jude 1:7 

"For this cause God gave them over unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust toward one another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was met."   Romans 1:26  Then abusing a young child.  God is storing up his wrath!

Our Torah is very clear on this issue. It is an Abomination before the L-rd.... No other man made writings are necessary to determine this.

And S&G was destroyed not simply because of its sexual immorality, but much much more...

http://rabbibuchwald.njop.org/2002/10/21/vayeira-5763-2002/

Scripture tells us in Genesis 13:13: “V’anshei S’dom rah’im vah’chah’tah’im la’Hashem m’od,” and the people of Sodom were wicked and sinful toward G-d exceedingly. What is the meaning of the word “exceedingly”? According to the Midrash, there was a particular and unique perversion to the evil of Sodom. The Midrash suggests that the people of Sodom indeed practiced mitzvot, like the mitzvah of Hachnasat Orchim–of hospitality and welcoming guests, but in a perverted sense. If a traveler would arrive in Sodom, he would be “warmly” welcomed by the Sodomite people. If the guest was tall, they would place him in a hotel with short beds, and if he was short they would place him in a hotel with long beds. To make certain that the guest was “comfortable,” they would either pull the guest’s limbs out of their sockets, or amputate their limbs to make sure that they fit the beds properly. The Midrash is obviously underscoring the fact that the Sodomites did believe in the value of hospitality–but in a most perverted way.

Similarly, the Midrash expands on the verses of Genesis 18:21-22. In those verses, G-d says that because the outcry of Sodom and Gemorrah has become so great and because their sin is so very grave, “Er’dah nah v’er’eh ha’k'tzah’ah’kah’tah ha’bah’ah ay’lay ah’soo kah’lah, v’im lo, ay’dah’ah,” I will descend and see if they act in accordance with its outcry which has come to Me–then destruction. And if not, I will know.

Now the word “ha’k'tzah’ah’kah’tah” could refer to the cry of the city Sodom. However, the Midrash suggests that, because the word is a feminine possessive and literally means “her cry,” it refers to a woman. The Midrash says that there was a young woman in Sodom (they say it was actually Chutzpit, the daughter of Lot), who had compassion on a poor person. Now the laws of Sodom declared it illegal for anyone to help a poor person. In fact, a popular sport in Sodom was to watch poor people languish from hunger and die of starvation. So when the Sodomites noticed that this particular poor person was not dying of hunger, they sent their Sodomite “FBI” agents to investigate. It was soon discovered that Chutzpit, the daughter of Lot, was secreting some food to the unfortunate soul. Chutzpit was then taken out to the stake to be burned alive. The cries that G-d hears, and to which He responds, were the cries of Chutzpit.

Further in the story, when Lot takes the guests (who are really angels) into his home, and the people of Sodom come to presumably sexually attack them, Lot pleads with his Sodomite neighbors (Genesis 19:7), “Al nah ah’chai tah’ray’oo,” I beg of you my brothers, do not act wickedly. I have two daughters, Lot says, who have never known a man. I shall bring them out to you, and do to them as you please. But to these men do nothing, inasmuch as they have come under the shelter of my roof. Once again, we see the perversion of a good value. Lot is surely trying to protect his guests, but at the same time, he is prepared to throw his daughters to the “wolves” who will undoubtedly ravish them. A normal parent would do everything to save and secure his children.