Author Topic: Dominater96.  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dominater96.
« on: August 21, 2007, 01:58:19 AM »
Mods, if you consider this too inflammatory and want to move it to the mods-only section, I will respect that. I am making this a public topic because Chaim himself says he has a problem with Dominater and does not consider him a Kahanist because of the vile things he writes on various forums all over the internet.

Anyway, I think it's high time the mods all sit together and seriously discuss what to do with this individual. Even if in and of himself his posts haven't risen to the level of being ban-worthy (which I disagree with), he generally just brings the forum down and has a great ability to provoke long bouts of infighting. Nearly every post of his is a belittlement of Chaim, JTF leadership, a racial slur (such as "goy"), or the promotion of a terrible sin in Judaism and Christianity (the deification of a leader). In recent memory, many posters have been banned for considerably less... BabylonianJew for having a fishy email address and making weird racial posts, Steveak for making pro-atheistic posts, Scotch for being involved in a flame war with one member, etc.

However, the biggest reason to look on him with a critical eye should be the fact that his Revava name ("TorahTruth") is EXTREMELY similar to that of an infamous StørmFrønt member ("TruthTyper") who started trolling our forums at the exact time that Dominater popped up. Do I think it's impossible that a white Gentile Nazi would do a little research on recent Jewish history to sound credible when flaming Jewish forums? Absolutely not. The other big StørmFrønt member trolling us at that time, Din Rodef, even bothered to learn some Hebrew.

TruthTyper was banned and before he was threatened to come back under multiple aliases. Can I prove that Dominater is a StørmFrønt Nazi? No, but I said it then and I will repeat it now: there's very good reason, when looking at the general history and content of his posts, to ask ourselves if he is.

Chaimfan