Author Topic: Bibi's Speech To Congress  (Read 1287 times)

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Bibi's Speech To Congress
« on: March 03, 2015, 05:23:42 PM »
Nu?  Where's the discussion here of this very important and talked-about speech?

I recorded it, watched it and liked it very much -- as did most everyone who was there.  He got many standing ovations and, while he didn't really say anything that we don't know, I think he made a good case why a bad deal should be replaced with a good deal.

Your thoughts?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Bibi's Speech To Congress
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 05:37:14 PM »
I have not watched it yet and will certainly do so when I get home after work today.

In the meanwhile I found it posted to Youtube...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 06:37:05 PM »
I think he came up short because he didn't reveal any of the non-public details kerry and obama warned him not to reveal.  Still kowtowing to obama to some degree even with this speech.   That being said, this still could set the stage for israeli pm, either him or someone else, to strike iran militarily against US wishes.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 07:31:51 PM »
I thought it was GREAT! I didn't care much for the nice things he said about Obamo in the beginning, but I think that may of been a tactical move to gain support from the demoncrats. They still pulled out the long knives though. I also thought it was huge slap in the face of Obamo when Boehner gave Bibi a bust of Churchill. I can't believe all the head in the sand sheepeople saying Bibi is a warmonger, and Israel shouldn't drag us into war with Aryan. Lol.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 07:50:07 PM »
I thought it was GREAT! I didn't care much for the nice things he said about Obamo in the beginning, but I think that may of been a tactical move to gain support from the demoncrats. They still pulled out the long knives though. I also thought it was huge slap in the face of Obamo when Boehner gave Bibi a bust of Churchill. I can't believe all the head in the sand sheepeople saying Bibi is a warmonger, and Israel shouldn't drag us into war with Aryan. Lol.

The warmongering accusation is most ridiculous.  Bibi has had the same stance on Iran for like 10 years!

One demoncrap idiot accused bibi of "cheerleading for the Iraq war."   Congress voted for it!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:09:58 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 07:58:33 PM »
The warmongering accusation is most ridiculous.  Bibi has had the same stance on Iran for like 10 years!
It's crazy what I'm seeing. These liberal idiots, all kinds of anti-semitism.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 08:00:26 PM »
They really think kissing Iran arse will bring peace!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2015, 01:42:27 AM »
I watched the video and all I have to say is WOW!

Bibi impresses again at how well he can talk. His oratory skill is incredible. No matter what the haters (that is the only reason the democrats are motivated to belittle Bibi) say he presented a logical alternative to the bad deal which Obama is trying to slam down every ones throat. I don't know why Obama considers his administration 'the most transparent' when for three memorable occasions he has not revealed the contents of his agenda and only after the agenda is passed can we find out what was in it. He did it with ACA (obama horror-care) 'you can keep your plan, yada yada yada'... Only after it was passed did we learn just how terrible it was.

Here too we are expected to 'trust' the obama dude that he has our best interest in mind (when he has demonstrated time and again he has our enemies best interests in mind). Of course his deal will protect us, so too Chamberlain proclaimed 'peace in our times' holding a piece of paper signed by Shitler himself... The piece of paper wasn't worth squat...

How foolish does he think the Jewish people are. Of course we have our nut-jobs who don't believe that Iran is really seeking to destroy us. Those poor pathetic Jews who trust our enemies in times of trouble, often becoming kapos when the trouble comes. We must stand strong against this form of mental and spiritual disease which eats our people like cancer.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 08:01:01 AM »
Got bored halfway.

Nobody spoke better than rabbi KAHANE.

Just see how he approached the masses and debated.

He would say on jewish survival there is no compromise.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 03:42:18 PM »
I watched Bibi's speech twice and found it to be quite good... I was a bit put off at the start when it seemed that he was kissing up a bit however after thinking about it a little I believe it was a nice way to tell a few folks where to get off and not show outright hostility...  It's a well known fact that this administration does the least it can for Israel and most people in that chamber yesterday knew it... As good as the speech was I think it fell on deaf ears... The American people are burnt out when it comes to that regions problems and are satisfied to allow this administration to make their [censored] house  deal which buys a little time... Republicans and Democraps have decided to play footsie with each other going forward so for the duration whatever the Porch President wants the Porch President will get.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years