Author Topic: Purim Videos  (Read 3293 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Purim Videos
« on: February 24, 2015, 12:44:26 AM »
Shalom,

In this thread I will post any Purim-related video which meets my standards (must be authentic Torah Judaism, not messianic or reformed)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Purim Videos
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 12:45:50 AM »
From a Rebbetzin...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 12:48:23 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 12:49:39 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 12:16:57 AM »
Rabbi Mordechai Kraft on 'Secrets of Purim':

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 12:17:44 AM »
Rabbi Berel Wein on the topic of Purim:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2015, 12:24:20 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 12:34:30 AM »
Rabbi Richman of the Temple Institute from 8 years ago...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2015, 01:21:20 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 02:51:56 AM »
Shalom Shalom...

I just put in the request for 2 days off from work for Purim next week. I am really looking forward to it. I almost thought I wouldn't be able to make the festivities with my community. But things have been working out, BARUCH HASHEM how he works in ways we cannot comprehend, and I have the PTO time to do it...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 03:02:31 AM »
It is very interesting that my Hungarian 'boss' has recently become a Hamantaschen buyer. A regional market which I shop at, and he shops at where he lives, has been carrying Hamantaschen all year round. My boss saw when I bought a container full of them into work one day and he has been telling me that he loves them and buys them when he goes to that market. In a way I have also gotten him into the habit of not eating milk and meat (at least I have not seen him do so). He also ordered the kosher meal on a plane flight he took once.... He is a real Hungarian (he could have been a prime Nazi specimen) and I am glad I have given him a good image of a Jew.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2015, 02:31:44 AM »
Shalom & Purim Sameach!

Rabbi Richman just posted this important video on Purim & the Temple Mount...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2015, 03:22:54 AM »
Oh My...

I watched Rabbi Richman up there and it seemed to me he was channeling Rabbi Meir Kahane Zt'l. His gesturing, his examples, some of his sayings too... I really think Rabbi Richman is sincere and reaches Jews with the important message of Jewish strength for the Temple Mount.