Author Topic: My New Mustang  (Read 1464 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My New Mustang
« on: March 05, 2015, 01:18:19 AM »
Happy Purim Everyone...

Today I received my Purim gift to myself... I collect Mustang models and Mustang Hot-wheels...

I just got my brand new 2015 Mustang GT 1/18 scale model today. It is the largest model car in my collection now. I like the company I mail-ordered it from. Maybe I'll get more. I have a friend who I told I would get a model Mustang.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: My New Mustang
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 01:22:05 AM »
This is the company I ordered from:

http://www.diecastmodelswholesale.com/
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 01:59:32 AM »
In this video the scale of models is compared...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 02:04:58 AM »
My collection is wimpy compared to some youtube model collectors collections...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 02:18:29 AM »
One more...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 03:38:27 AM »
I'm up late because I have taken Purim off from work... Can sleep in a bit tomorrow morning...

Here are some of the model Mustangs on my bookshelf in my cube at work.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2015, 04:38:30 AM »
But can you take it to a joyride?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2015, 02:21:06 AM »
Shalom & Happy Purim!

I got the real thing for the joy-ride... In January I got a 2015 Mustang (2.3L 4cyl EcoBoost Turbo)...

Today I took the day off for Purim and took some shots of my hot-wheel collection...

My miniature VW work van collection:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2015, 02:22:40 AM »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 01:19:40 PM »
What a beauty....that color of blue is gorgeous. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 04:38:56 PM »
What a beauty....that color of blue is gorgeous.

Thank you so much Debbie, and bless you... It seems that many people like this color. Just last night while stopped at the toll booth another car pulled up alongside me to yell out 'Love that color!'.... When I get these kinds of compliments I bless those giving them.