Author Topic: My recent experience with Jew hatred  (Read 886 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My recent experience with Jew hatred
« on: March 16, 2015, 08:15:56 PM »
Baruch Hashem I just personally witnessed the first occasion of Jew hatred in a long time.

On Sunday (yesterday) I prepared my taxes with HR block. While sitting with my tax preparer I was discussing my charitable contributions (to Chabad, Ezra Torah, etc.) a man in a nearby cubicle must have heard me and decided to let loose a antisemitic canard. I heard him say...

"They will JEW-RIP me..."

I heard it, looked at the tax preparer and asked her if she heard it... She nodded that she heard it.

I said "I don't take that kind of stuff sitting down, that scumbag has a lesson coming to him" as I stood up. I think he heard me and he started to speak softer...

I think someone is gonna get hurt if they keep on making antisemitic comments in my face.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: My recent experience with Jew hatred
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 08:34:24 PM »
Since you were at a place where they had your name and address, going to jail wouldn't have been worth punching his face in. 

Now... if his face got punched in anonymously, then that's different!   :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 08:51:09 PM »
Since you were at a place where they had your name and address, going to jail wouldn't have been worth punching his face in. 

Now... if his face got punched in anonymously, then that's different!   :laugh:

I was not about to act out, just wanted to make the point that I don't sit idle as my religion is denigrated.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 08:54:00 PM »
Muman, it's getting worse! You are the 1% ,JEW!, you and the evil bankers(yeah the banks that their side bailed out). False information is being spread like a wildfire. They are all stupid sheep! I started telling these blanks I'm a crypto Mason Jew just to piss them off! I'm done being nice , I even verbally jumped the Muslim taxi driver Saturday night. For some reason he didn't have a problem with Jews....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 11:59:09 PM »
I tell these bastards who are Jew haters (In life or online)

'Look, I am in no mood for this crap. 
If you keep pushing me, I WILL eat your children in my blood-soaked Matzah AND, it's that time of the year... 
I WILL get my ZOG weapon and terrorize you and your family.
I WILL get my bank cartel of Zionists and we'll take everything you've got.... so DONT F**K WITH ME, buster.'

>:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 06:45:35 PM »
I tell these bastards who are Jew haters (In life or online)

'Look, I am in no mood for this crap. 
If you keep pushing me, I WILL eat your children in my blood-soaked Matzah AND, it's that time of the year... 
I WILL get my ZOG weapon and terrorize you and your family.
I WILL get my bank cartel of Zionists and we'll take everything you've got.... so DONT F**K WITH ME, buster.'

>:(
   :::D :::D :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.