Author Topic: Restoring the Jewish temple  (Read 851 times)

Offline bombislamdotcom

• New JTFer
Restoring the Jewish temple
« on: March 10, 2015, 10:14:44 PM »
So what's the deal, why can't you guys just bulldoze al-Aqsa already? No reason to keep that eyesore around.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Restoring the Jewish temple
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:22:33 PM »
So what's the deal, why can't you guys just bulldoze al-Aqsa already? No reason to keep that eyesore around.

You are obviously jesting... You realize the situation on the Temple Mount... It is not as simple as you suggest.

If you want to try, go ahead...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline bombislamdotcom

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 01:43:00 AM »
No jest. You say it's complicated, I say it's not. If the Muslims could wipe you guys out, they would have already. So they may stop their feet a little, doesn't mean you have to let them keep their offensive tempe of Satanic worship there anymore... bulldoze it already!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 02:11:00 AM »
No jest. You say it's complicated, I say it's not. If the Muslims could wipe you guys out, they would have already. So they may stop their feet a little, doesn't mean you have to let them keep their offensive tempe of Satanic worship there anymore... bulldoze it already!

I don't argue with you on this. But the majority of Israeli Jews are not in any form of spiritual preparedness. As a matter of fact most Israelis do not treasure the Temple as good religious Jews (like most observant Jews here at JTF) should. We pray daily for the restoration of the Temple. But political realities caused by fear of the 'nations' grip the leaders of Israel.

Rabbi Kahane (may his blood be avenged) was very clear that if he obtained power the Temple Mount would truly be liberated. Most people know that our teacher was assassinated by a muslim scum after giving a talk in NY in 1990.  Our forum consists of a remnant of followers of the great Rabbi and one of his assistants (Chaim Ben Pesach) who would mount a political campaign if only they allowed him into Israel.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2015, 02:18:42 AM »
For a little background into Rabbi Kahane (Zt'l) and his assassination watch this video.

The Rabbi was the 1st known victim of Al-Queda in America. I became a Baal Teshuva (Returned to Judaism) shortly after 9/11 when my brother died in the WTC. I became attracted to the idea of Jews standing up to our oppressors and fighting them. It was then I discovered the writings and teachings of Rabbi Kahane. When I found JTF I realized that there remains a core of strong Jews who keep the spirit alive.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 02:30:58 AM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2015, 02:38:41 AM »
I am involved with an organization called the 'Temple Institute' which has taken on the task of increasing awareness of the importance of the Temple Mount to the Jewish people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2015, 02:41:05 AM »
The Temple Mount has been a lawless (or wicked lawful) place for religious Jews lately. The level of abuse is disturbing.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2015, 04:24:58 AM »
I never see an al-aqsa.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.