Author Topic: Oliver Stone's son says Jews did 9/11  (Read 937 times)

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
Oliver Stone's son says Jews did 9/11
« on: March 16, 2015, 07:17:31 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1lGqIGYSA

Oliver Stone's son, who converted to Islam while visited Iran, just made a 35 minute video "proving" that Israel did 9/11, that Jews received a text message prior to the attack not to show up to work, and other anti-Semitic theories.

The channel he released the video on, TheLipTV, is part of the TYT (The Young Turks) network, where he is a host
Islam is retarded - Geert Wilders, peace be upon him

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Oliver Stone's son says Jews did 9/11
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2015, 08:11:47 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc1lGqIGYSA

Oliver Stone's son, who converted to Islam while visited Iran, just made a 35 minute video "proving" that Israel did 9/11, that Jews received a text message prior to the attack not to show up to work, and other anti-Semitic theories.

The channel he released the video on, TheLipTV, is part of the TYT (The Young Turks) network, where he is a host

Utter lies and slander. I know because my brother (who was just as Jewish as I {same mother and father}) died in the WTC on 9/11. Anyone who puts up with these lies is assisting the slanderers. I would vociferously challenge these lying scum.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 08:35:05 PM »
I see the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 08:38:52 PM »
It is almost comical.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2015, 09:06:57 PM »
I remember a few years ago Oliver Stone made a film called World Trade Center.  He never mentioned who attacked the US.  Or, put the blame on where it belonged, on the muslims!!  I saw the movie, it was very dissapointing that someone with Stone's talent would make a film like this.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 09:23:11 PM »
20:00-20:40 into the clip, they say that Saudi Arabia did not have any role in the 9/11 attacks and Saudi Arabia wouldn't have done it. "All the information that I have found is that at the architectural level of this crime, and the managerial level of this crime; the people who ran, thought about it, conceived it, and then managed it - they're all Zionists, not Saudis."

Some other claims Oliver Stone's son and his guest(who he agrees with) makes in the video;

-Jews ran the 9/11 investigations, and they hid all the evidence

-ISIS was started by Israel, and all of the beheading videos they release are fake and made by Israel

-The Saudi royal family are Jews, or they were tricked by Jews into supporting terrorism

-Jews started colonialism and ran the British empire through powerful Jewish banking families like the Rothchilds

-Jews have ignited the Ukrainian conflict, and Jews in America are trying to get us to fight Putin

-"Radical" Islam was invented by Jews

-The Catholic Church controls Britain (unclear how this fits with previous claim that Jews control Britain)

-The Catholic Church started the Iraq war (again unclear)

This should be on every news channel, someone needs to email this to Fox News, Breitbart, and other right-wing news outlets so it can get the appropriate press....

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 12:36:02 AM »
One more example of those who are merciful to the cruel will be cruel to the merciful. This is a modern day blood libel and if people believe this it will result in more persecution of Jews (which is of course what these two bastards in this video are after).

Somehow we have to show people that there is a price to be paid for falsely accusing Jews. Because there has been no price for any of it up until now. If anyone has any thoughts about how to make these people pay for perpetrating a blood libel, I would love to hear it.

Offline Mein Koran

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2015, 01:43:00 AM »
One more example of those who are merciful to the cruel will be cruel to the merciful. This is a modern day blood libel and if people believe this it will result in more persecution of Jews (which is of course what these two bastards in this video are after).

Somehow we have to show people that there is a price to be paid for falsely accusing Jews. Because there has been no price for any of it up until now. If anyone has any thoughts about how to make these people pay for perpetrating a blood libel, I would love to hear it.

Here are some ways I thought of:

- you can forward this video to the media. There are right-wing outlets which can disseminate these videos and destroy both Sean and Oliver's Stone's reputation.
- one of the specific individuals in the video who is accused of committing the 9/11 attacks can sue for defamation, slander, and libel
- we can launch a campaign to mass report a large number of his videos, which would result in the channel being terminated or suspended by YouTube
- we can organize protests at any event attended by Oliver stone or his son

Any additional ideas are appreciated....

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2015, 04:20:42 AM »
Another reliable source of valuable information from another hollyweird trash.

Hey, my car broke down the other day. It was the evil joo mechanic.

UPS forgot my package. It was the evil joo driver.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2015, 06:46:38 AM »
No, no, It was the evil Joo Insurance company conspiring with the elders of Zion to raise insurance premiums by manipulating car breakdown statistics so they can funnel the excess cash to the Joo state.
Another reliable source of valuable information from another hollyweird trash.

Hey, my car broke down the other day. It was the evil joo mechanic.

UPS forgot my package. It was the evil joo driver.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 05:50:18 PM »
People -- such as Farrakhan and Oliver Stone's devil child, etc. -- should be as afraid of maligning Jews as they are of printing cartoons of Muhammad.  Ya know?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2015, 08:51:04 AM »
A Joker with a hidden devilish agenda.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2015, 09:50:45 AM »
No, no, It was the evil Joo Insurance company conspiring with the elders of Zion to raise insurance premiums by manipulating car breakdown statistics so they can funnel the excess cash to the Joo state.

so you admit it!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774