Author Topic: Attackers yelling 'we will kill you' storm synagogue in London suburb  (Read 924 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Attackers-yelling-we-will-kill-you-storm-synagogue-in-London-suburb-leave-worshipers-bloody-394684
Attackers yelling 'we will kill you' storm synagogue in London suburb, leave worshipers bloody

A group of approximately 20 youths attacked a local Synogogue in the English subarb of Stamford Hill, yelling threats and vandalizing property, an Hebrew language newsite reported on Sunday.

One witness belonging to the "Ahavat Torah" congregation described the mob as shouting "we will kill you" as they proceeded to physically assault the worshipers inside the synagogue and tear apart prayer books.

Another Jewish local who had passed by the scene rushed inside, grabbing one of the suspects with the intention of bringing him to the police, but was quickly was overwhelmed by the other attackers and suffered strikes to the face, losing a tooth.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Re: Attackers yelling 'we will kill you' storm synagogue in London suburb
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2015, 03:04:08 AM »
http://www.vilnagaon.org/book/teichtal.htm
In Genesis chapter 8, the Bible describes a flood that destroyed most of the people, animals and plants in the world.

Verses 6 to 9 on this same chapter state:

And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made: and he set forth the raven, which went forth to and fro, until the waters were dried up from off the earth. Also he sent forth the dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from the face of the ground; but the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned to him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put out his hand, and took her, and pulled her in to him into the ark.

Rashi, whose commentary, unlike other commentaries is obligatory for Jews who fear heaven (see Mishna Brura on 285:2) tells us that seven days after the raven was sent forth, Noah sent out the dove that found no rest upon the waters, which forced it to return. Since the raven was sent out on the 10th day of the Hebrew month, Elul, it follows that the dove was sent out on the 17th of Elul based on Rashi's commentary to Genesis 8:5 and 8:6 and so Ramban (on Genesis 8:4) said, explicitly on behalf of Rashi.

(See also the calculation of Rashi's date by Artscroll commentary on Genesis 8:6.)

It is interesting to note that the anti-Semitic Nuremberg laws were issued on the 17th day of Elul in 5695 (secular year 1935). In addition, World War II, which started on September 1, 1939, began when looking at the Hebrew date, on the 17th of Elul (Jewish Year 5699).

Q: Many events happened on the 17th of Elul. How is the start of World War II connected to Noah's sending out the dove that found no rest, any more than a billion other events that occurred on the 17th of Elul?

A: Because Rabbi Teichtal happened to find many important, ancient midrashic commentaries precisely on the verse, "but the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot," which connects up directly to World War II.

For example, it says in Bereshit Rabba, chapter 33: "And the dove found no rest." Yehuda bar Nachman in the name of Rabbi Shimon said, if it had found rest, it would not have returned and similarly: "she dwelled amidst the nations, she found no rest" (the Biblical book, Eicha/ Lamentations 1:3). If she had found rest they would not have returned. And similarly, "And amidst these nations shalt thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy foot find rest. (Deuteronomy 28:65) Behold it is so, if she had found rest, they would not have not returned.

And thus was it said in the Midrash of Aggadat Noah, section 8: "And he sent forth the dove." The dove- this is a symbol of the children of Israel. For just as the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, so too, the children of Israel... there would be no rest for them in the exile, for it is said, (Deuteronomy 28:65) "Neither shall the sole of thy foot find rest". And just as the dove returned unto the ark, so too the children of Israel, in the future, will return to their land from the exile, because of the burdenous yoke of the gentiles who are compared to water; for it is said, "Woe to the multitude of many people, who make a noise like the noise of the seas" and the verse continues "and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of mighty waters!" (Isaiah 17:12).
To read an online English translation of Rabbi Yisachar Shlomo Teichtal's book, where he provides many rabbinic sources to prove that the Divine Purpose of allowing the Holocaust to happen was to force the Jews to leave the lands of exile and go back to the land of Israel, press on the link
http://www.tsel.org/torah/emhabanim-eng/contents.html

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2015, 07:00:25 AM »
Having seen the comments thrown at Roberta for defending herself, I feel no pity for brit-yids.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 07:23:39 AM »
Apparently the story is incorrect. These are comments from a group in London:

Wayne Solomons Heres a copy of the post on the original report that has probably got lost with all the comments Im not saying its true but it needs to be taken into account ..... "• Reply•Share ›
Israel • 2 hours ago
Funny enough to see an article like this, im wondering if all articles are written with the same knowledge and corruption.
I was last night at the synagogue when it all occurred, THIS WAS NOT AN ANTISEMITIC OFFENCE. It was a fight that led up to them entering the synagogue. I can confirm, THEY DID NOT USE ANY ANTISEMITIC LANGUAGE or intend to harm the premises, nor did they damage any Holy scriptures. The intruders treid to gain access due to a argument which has started outside, Not related to any Racism.
We live very peaceful here in north London and dont suffer from any Antisemitism more then in the past century. Criminal related Fights do occur, they happen to Jews too.

God bless israel
Peace
32 mins · Like · 2

Laurence Epstein Wayne, as I just asked you in the We grew up in Stamford Hill group, please post the link to this piece or pm it to me, thanks.
26 mins · Like

Wayne Solomons It came from Simon veasey from a comment he put up on a page
That's friends on that page ..
I'll see if I can get it from him
19 mins · Like · 1

Laurence Epstein I've just been pmed by a member who lives in the area. They tell me is was not an antisemitic attack but an unrelated argument that got out of hand.