Author Topic: Let My People Go : Appeal to Obama to Free all Jewish prisoners of conscience  (Read 397 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom & Laila Tov,

With Obama acting so insane concerning Israel and the recent re-election of Bibi Netanyahu I am thinking the time may be ripe to push Pharoah Obama to let all Jewish prisoners of Conscience free. I am especially thinking that Obama should free our brother Jonathan Pollard whose mesirat nefesh (self-sacrifice) helped Israel take out Iraqi threats to Eretz Yisrael.

But there may be other Jews who have been imprisoned simply because they were Jewish, or because they stood up for Jews and Israel. All Jews who are in American prisons for crimes of defending the Jewish people should be set free.

The blacks routinely call for murdering black panthers to be set free, even those who have killed police officers.

Jews need to increase their pride in their heritage. And as Moses heard the voice of Hashem in the burning bush, and he heard the groans of the Jewish people, he was tasked with going to Pharoah to exclaim:

LET MY PEOPLE GO

Surely Obama's heart is hardened, and he will not hear the voice of G-d, rather he will increase the burden on the Jewish people just as Pharoah did in the story of Passover (Exodus).

But we know that Pharoah was so full of himself that he let his nation be destroyed rather than let the Jewish people go.

I hope Obama doesn't completely destroy America in order to deny the existence of the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. But if he does not let the Jewish people go (starting with those who he confines in prison) he will bring harsh judgment to the land. And the locusts will strip the land bare, and the darkness will paralyze.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14