Author Topic: PJTV Hosts Opine concerning Ted Cruz announcement  (Read 566 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
PJTV Hosts Opine concerning Ted Cruz announcement
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:12:02 AM »
Ted Cruz is accepted by most sincere conservatives. Aside from some of the antisemitic comments on this youtube video (probably left by some sour Rand Paul constituents) most comments are positive.

It is sad that Ted is being called a 'Zionist Puppet' because he supports Israel. Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with people when they act in such hateful ways.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: PJTV Hosts Opine concerning Ted Cruz announcement
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 03:25:11 AM »
This interview of Glenn Beck by Bill O'Rielly is kinda weird. But Beck claims he is abandoning the Republican party yet he supports Ted Cruz and would vote and donate to him. I agree with him. I deplore the GOP and yet I have to vote Republican so I hope and work to ensure a conservative candidate.

Love Becks come-back to O'Reilly, "At least I'm going to hell in a nice car".... ROFL!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14