Author Topic: Chief Rabbi of Englands Passover Message to the Jewish nation  (Read 354 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Shalom & Chag Sameach!

Here is a great speech given by the new Chief Rabbi of England concerning the Pesach festival. Pesach starts this year on Friday evening (and we celebrate two days in galut). I will be attending both nights Seders with my favorite Rabbi and my Chabad community.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Chief Rabbi of Englands Passover Message to the Jewish nation
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 01:12:05 AM »
For a little more discussion of Passover, here is Temple Talk radio program by Rabbi Richman. He will talk about current events (the Iran talks) in relation to the Jewish world-view as brought down from the Torah.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14