Author Topic: Does the JTF support Sikhs?  (Read 9925 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Does the JTF support Sikhs?
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 07:56:55 PM »
If you're against muslims but not against Jews you're a natural ally of JTF.

What about those who are not against muslims but who love and support Jews?

There's NO SUCH THING.

How (pray tell) can you love and support Jews and NOT be against the filth that are sworn to exterminate them??

To quote the famous lines from Star Wars Episode III, Anakin states (after he turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader) "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy!" to which Obi Wan replies, "Only a Sith deals in absolutes!" This is the type of absolutist thinking and logic you are using here creating a false either-or dichotomy. Just because you support one side doesn't necessarily mean you have to oppose the other side in order to support your side. Conversely, just because you don't agree or support with a certain side, it doesn't mean that you're against it. That's like saying that if you opposed the war in Iraq, you must have been a Saddam Hussein supporter. It's not like playing a game of baseball. Life and the world is a lot more complex than that.

newman

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 08:05:26 PM »

There's NO SUCH THING.

How (pray tell) can you love and support Jews and NOT be against the filth that are sworn to exterminate them??

To quote the famous lines from Star Wars Episode III, Anakin states (after he turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader) "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy!" to which Obi Wan replies, "Only a Sith deals in absolutes!" This is the type of absolutist thinking and logic you are using here creating a false either-or dichotomy. Just because you support one side doesn't necessarily mean you have to oppose the other side in order to support your side. Conversely, just because you don't agree or support with a certain side, it doesn't mean that you're against it. That's like saying that if you opposed the war in Iraq, you must have been a Saddam Hussein supporter. It's not like playing a game of baseball. Life and the world is a lot more complex than that.

Poppycock!!

The muslims desire to kill every Jew on the planet. It's a cental part of that vile religion. If you do not oppose it, you're NO firend of the Jews and you're also a traitor to the USA.

ftf

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 08:34:00 PM »
For once I agree with newman.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2007, 08:44:35 PM »

There's NO SUCH THING.

I agree with newman and ftf. Sounds like Clinton double speak to me!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2007, 09:42:42 PM »
Come on, Daniel isn't a traitor! He's simply misguided at the moment. But yah let's condemn him for life. Who needs to convert people when you can just write them off and move on?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 10:10:02 PM »
Our only beef has been with muslims and hindu extremists.

I'd like to hear more about Hindu extremists.  Here in the U.S. people have an image of Hindus as peace-loving, enlightened individuals. 

enlightened? breaking the 7 laws of noah makes them enlightened? I'm sorry, but we cannot have idolatrous allies, it will damage our spirituality, and will make it harder for us to have divine assistance.

Which laws do they break?

The prohibition against Idolatry - they believe in more than one G-d.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

newman

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007, 10:24:23 PM »

I'd like to hear more about Hindu extremists.  Here in the U.S. people have an image of Hindus as peace-loving, enlightened individuals. 

enlightened? breaking the 7 laws of noah makes them enlightened? I'm sorry, but we cannot have idolatrous allies, it will damage our spirituality, and will make it harder for us to have divine assistance.

Other people break that one, too (like praying to 'that man') and we have them as allies.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »

Other people break that one, too (like praying to 'that man') and we have them as allies.

Saying missionaries deserve to be attacked and calling Christians idolaters. It never ends! Don't worry, with attitudes like that you don't have to worry about having allies. You'll be all alone pretty quick.

I'm concerned there are some here now actively working to prevent JTF from acquiring allies.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 10:46:33 PM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2007, 10:53:28 PM »

Saying missionaries deserve to be attacked and calling Christians idolaters. It never ends! Don't worry, with attitudes like that you don't have to worry about having allies. You'll be all alone pretty quick.

I'm concerned there are some here now actively working to prevent JTF from acquiring allies.

I'm trying to convince him we SHOULD have sikhs as allies, twit.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2007, 11:19:55 PM »
Chakma613, SherePunjab is not a Hindu, but a Sikh.  He was just referring to Hindu extremists with whon Sikhs clash.  And from what I can tell reading that web site, the Sikhs worship one G-d like us, and they also are against slaughtering animals.  So I think it's wonderful that he's posting here, and we should welcome him. 

Newman even though we're against missionizing on the forum, we should not be taking pot shots at Christians, especially other members here, regardless of what you personally believe. 

Anyway, welcome SherePunjab. 

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2007, 11:27:56 PM »

Anyone who is not against muslims after all the murder that they have perpetrated on this planet, is an amoral cretin.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

raiseyourfist

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2007, 11:30:00 PM »
ISLAM NEEDS TO BE ERADICATED  anyone who wants to help us expose these demons for what they are is our ally 

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2007, 11:33:20 PM »
Welcome, everyone who is a supporter of jews and the world against Islam is welcome here .
Where do you live in India ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2007, 11:45:41 PM »

The Rebel Alliance in Star Wars were a bunch of left wing militants. Do you realize how many innocent people must have been massacred in the Death Star that was under construction when it was blown up by the Rebels in Return of the Jedi. I'll bet there were independent contractors working on that thing: plumbers, aluminum siders, roofers. Not just Imperials....In order to get it built quickly and quietly they'd hire anybody who could do the job. Do you think the average stormtrooper knows how to install a toilet main? All they know is killing and white uniforms....All those innocent contractors hired to do a job were killed--casualties of a war they had nothing to do with.

All right, look--you're a roofer, and some juicy government contract comes your way; you got the wife and kids and the two-story in suburbia--this is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. All of a sudden these left-wing militants blast you with lasers and wipe out everything within a three-mile radius. You didn't ask for that. You have no personal politics. You're just trying to scrape out a living.   ;D

;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2007, 11:47:32 PM »
Kevin Smith fan, huh?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

raiseyourfist

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2007, 11:48:55 PM »

The Rebel Alliance in Star Wars were a bunch of left wing militants. Do you realize how many innocent people must have been massacred in the Death Star that was under construction when it was blown up by the Rebels in Return of the Jedi. I'll bet there were independent contractors working on that thing: plumbers, aluminum siders, roofers. Not just Imperials....In order to get it built quickly and quietly they'd hire anybody who could do the job. Do you think the average stormtrooper knows how to install a toilet main? All they know is killing and white uniforms....All those innocent contractors hired to do a job were killed--casualties of a war they had nothing to do with.

All right, look--you're a roofer, and some juicy government contract comes your way; you got the wife and kids and the two-story in suburbia--this is a government contract, which means all sorts of benefits. All of a sudden these left-wing militants blast you with lasers and wipe out everything within a three-mile radius. You didn't ask for that. You have no personal politics. You're just trying to scrape out a living.   ;D

;)

you got that from the movie clerks

Its funny i watched it yesturday

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 11:56:18 PM »

;)

;D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 11:58:34 PM »

Point is, don't get your inspiration for political philosophies from the writings of George Lucas! He's a hardcore lefty!

Sure, enjoy the special effects, go oooo' ahhh', be entertained, enjoy the film, but also be critical of the message of the film,  the Star Wars films are a left wing diatribe.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:01:13 AM by NewYorker »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2007, 12:08:53 AM »

Point is, don't get your inspiration for political philosophies from the writings of George Lucas! He's a hardcore lefty!

Sure, enjoy the special effects, go oooo' ahhh', be entertained, enjoy the film, but also be critical of the message of the film,  the Star Wars films are a left wing diatribe.

What about natelie portman...

raiseyourfist

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2007, 12:09:51 AM »
At least she's hot i guess that makes anything ok :)

Offline SherePunjab

• New JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2007, 12:13:30 AM »
Welcome, everyone who is a supporter of jews and the world against Islam is welcome here .
Where do you live in India ?

Born and raised in Vancouver, Canada.

newman

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2007, 12:15:00 AM »
If you want a lesson from a film, see 'Open Range'. Some people on this forum need to learn about moral absolutes instead of moral vaccuums.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2007, 12:20:16 AM »
Welcome to the forum SherePunjab.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2007, 12:23:32 AM »

What about natelie portman...

Ungh, her too!  ::)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2007, 12:26:29 AM »

I'm trying to convince him we SHOULD have sikhs as allies, twit.
Sikhs aren't idolators...are they?