Author Topic: Prodezra Beats : Music with beat  (Read 698 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Prodezra Beats : Music with beat
« on: April 14, 2015, 03:01:38 AM »
Shalom,

I've been geekin out with my latest toys, setting up the new router, installing my new SSD (sold-state drive), connecting my Blue-tooth network, writing my microSD images for my Raspberry Pi 2, etc...

It is always more exciting when building systems to listen to some motivating music.

I pick Prodeza Beats for the next 20 minutes...

Just like me, Proud to be a Jew:

Let's talk about 'Faith':

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Prodezra Beats : Music with beat
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:12:22 AM »
Our Holy Torah is an 'Eitz Chaim' (Tree of Life).

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 03:18:30 AM »
I'm sounding 'the alarm' to all who want to hear it...

When learning Torah we try to see 'between the lines':

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 03:31:10 AM »
In order to remain sane in this world we must feel 'Alright by me'

And a question asked by every believing soul, 'Where are you?'.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 03:43:33 AM »
Money is always on my friends mind, and I think of him with this song..

It is very true that G-d himself calls his people 'Stiff-Necked' in the Torah. We do not believe it is entirely a negative trait though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 03:55:14 AM »
What will happen to this world in messianic times? Will it 'Flip'?

And if Moshiach should tarry, we still will await his coming...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 04:07:45 AM »
When a Jew 'davens' (in Hebrew he does 'Tefillah') he or she stands before our Creator and pours their hearts out as if they were speaking to him in the place. One of the names of Hashem is 'Makom' or place, because the Shekinah rests where a minyan has gathered.

Life is full of struggle, and sometimes we have to fight to 'Survive' as this tune explores.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 04:20:38 AM »
Although Jews are not missionaries, we certainly are people 'On a Mission'...

Our sages say 'Yirah Shamayim' (fear of Heaven) is the beginning of wisdom, a Jew no matter how righteous will eventually question Hashems providence. Anyone who reads Dovid HaMelech's Tehillim (Psalms) will know even the King of all Israel had doubts about Hashems providence.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 01:48:33 AM »
Contrary to the claims made by ignoramuses the Jewish faith requires men to treat women with respect. Our wives are our soulmates, and the way we treat them reflects on the nature of the man. Women and men are indeed different creations and we should be honest about our differences. Marriage requires the man and woman to make compromises with the goal of bringing together the masculine and feminine traits of Hashem as we are all incomplete and require our other half.

Prodezra studied at Yeshivah and knows this, and his song regarding women goes like this:

Offline shai77

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2015, 01:31:49 PM »
here's the best Jew rap I heard in a while
http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/The-Kosher-Song.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2015, 03:05:57 PM »
here's the best Jew rap I heard in a while
http://www.aish.com/sp/ph/The-Kosher-Song.html

Ari Lesser is quite the word-smith and I love all his material...