Author Topic: My Email To A Left Wing Jewish Noodle  (Read 409 times)

Offline americankahanist

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Full JTFer
My Email To A Left Wing Jewish Noodle
« on: April 17, 2015, 12:54:47 AM »
My wife and I live in Prescott but come down to the Phoenix area very often for her singing performances.  That's where we pick up a copy of Lovin' Life After 50.

I was very dismayed to see that you will have a column every month, just what we need, another left of center Jew spewing out more left wing nonsense that will make white Christian America hate us even more.  The one thing we learn from history is that Jews never learn from history.   Chuck Schumer, Carl Levin, Gary Ackerman, Jerrold Nadler, Henry Waxman, Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer are just some of the people that want to make me duck and cover every time they open their mouths.  Now we are going to have your left wing column to further promote Jew hatred.   A perfect example of left wing policies is Detroit.  Look no further than that.

There will always be people that don't like Jews but at least if Jews are patriots instead of underminers, we would at least have their respect.   
David Ben Moshe (A proud extreme right wing Jew)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: My Email To A Left Wing Jewish Noodle
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 10:20:11 AM »
So True......Stand up for your Jewish Heritage with pride.....Christians and Jews are going to be under persecution...we must stand tall and show our loyalty to our God who reigns above all!