Author Topic: Why do all muslims have body odor?  (Read 77526 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Why do all muslims have body odor?
« on: August 22, 2007, 12:37:54 AM »
Today I went down to Queens college to pay for my parking spot and I had to wait on line together with a bunch of muslims. Many were wearing the giant chaddor with only their ugly eyes showing. Others had the diaper that only covered their hair. One thing that was common to all of them was a smell straight from hell. They all had a stink so strong, they could get a giant homeless shvartza down to his knees. I mean the body odor was just so vile. I have noticed these smells just about every time I am near a towelhead. I was wondering if someone could explain to me why such a high percentage of muslims have body odor?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 12:40:40 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

Re: Why do all muslims have body odor?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 12:40:06 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As Chaim often says....."What a farshtunken people!"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 12:43:24 AM »
There are jews and christians who have BO as well but most people you meet don't smell. All muslims have this distinct stink and i was wondering what they do to get it.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 12:47:37 AM »
There are jews and christians who have BO as well but most people you meet don't smell. All muslims have this distinct stink and i was wondering what they do to get it.

It's probably what they DON'T do.........like BATH!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 03:32:46 AM »
hahahahahahaha

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 03:53:47 AM »
Many Muslims smell like rotten salami. Especially Black African Muslims.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 05:26:32 AM »
THEIR BELIEFS STINK TOO...

MAYBE THERES A CONNECTION :D

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 08:46:22 AM »
Perhaps it's one of many curses on these farshtunken people. :laugh:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 08:52:37 AM »
Today I went down to Queens college to pay for my parking spot and I had to wait on line together with a bunch of muslims. Many were wearing the giant chaddor with only their ugly eyes showing. Others had the diaper that only covered their hair. One thing that was common to all of them was a smell straight from hell. They all had a stink so strong, they could get a giant homeless shvartza down to his knees. I mean the body odor was just so vile. I have noticed these smells just about every time I am near a towelhead. I was wondering if someone could explain to me why such a high percentage of muslims have body odor?

The odor is a self defence mechanism.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 08:55:34 AM »
Look at all the breeding they do!! And with that stink!!! YUCK.

I bet oral is out of the question!!! :o

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 09:08:16 AM »
Look at all the breeding they do!! And with that stink!!! YUCK.

I bet oral is out of the question!!! :o

I about spit my cornpops all over the screen reading that.  :o

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
  • "Lo ta'amod al dam re'echa"
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 09:12:09 AM »
Come on people..why are we insulting their physicality while we can be denouncing and refuting their ideology? If we resort to petty attacks like these, we're no better than anti-semites who says that we jews smell..Islam is a religion, not a race, therefore, we cant say that just because someone is a muslim, he MUST smell.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

raiseyourfist

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 09:12:30 AM »
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHA

Ive said it before and ill be dammed if i won't say it again NEWMAN YOU ARE A LEGEND

YOU ARE MY HERO MATE

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 09:21:12 AM »
Come on people..why are we insulting their physicality while we can be denouncing and refuting their ideology? If we resort to petty attacks like these, we're no better than anti-semites who says that we jews smell..Islam is a religion, not a race, therefore, we cant say that just because someone is a muslim, he MUST smell.

But it's true....they STINK.

Chaim says it all the time..." What a farshtunken people"

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 09:23:15 AM »

Ok..how about we say that Arab muslims smell..since that's mostly who we will encounter
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? if I am for myself, then what am I? And if not now, when? - Hillel, Pirkei Avos

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 09:25:05 AM »

Ok..how about we say that Arab muslims smell..since that's mostly who we will encounter

Arabs are the MOST farshtunken. But they all stink....if not in body, certainly in soul.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 09:27:24 AM »
THEY ARE THE ENEMY

IF SOMEONE CONFRONTS YOU HE/SHE IS THE ENEMY

THEY INTEND TO USE NUKES ON ISRAEL AND AMERICA AS WELL AS THE REST OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

and your trying to defend their arm pits

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 09:41:01 AM »
Newman, I think the odor is more related to the region than anything. It might be more of a culture thing, for example if you and your family hadn't bathed for a year or 2, you may start to notice the smell but after a while you would think the smell is natural and probably wouldn't notice it. On the other hand, someone comes into your house and their probably thinking "stinky"

I think the same applys in that region, they probably think we smell funny too heh.

On the other hand, that does bring up a good point. I remember when I was on a highschool trip, we went into one of the dome places in the museum where they show the film on some ovalish screen. It was about dolphins or whatever and I had to sit next to this Indian or hindu lady. She had this smell like a dried salami that was sitting in the sun too long. I figured it was just her but i've noticed the same odor from many other Indians and Pakistanis. Many Arabs seem to have a similar smell for some reason. Not meant as an insult, but it is a bit awkward. I wouldn't say it's just the people in that region that have the smell however, Africans tend to have a distinct smell as well. Most Jews i've met don't appear to have an odor to me, unless we have some sort of odor that we can't smell or something? At the end of the day, anyone who doesn't use deodorant is probably going to smell bad.

Offline chakma613

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 09:42:57 AM »
THEY ARE THE ENEMY

THEY INTEND TO USE NUKES ON ISRAEL AND AMERICA AS WELL AS THE REST OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION

I am no way defending them, I just don't see a reason to attack their physicality when we can invest time attacking the more important aspects of their backward, evil existence

newman

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 09:46:21 AM »
Cleanliness is next to G_dliness.

So farshtunken muslims are a long way from G_d.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 09:47:42 AM »
Extremely poor hygeine. I've found this to be true accross all muslim peoples.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 09:48:12 AM »
THEY ARE THE ENEMY

I am no way defending them, I just don't see a reason to attack their physicality when we can invest time attacking the more important aspects of their backward, evil existence

Attack them any way you want the fact of the matter is when you say the arabs stink.... most people don't just mean their physical sense

Also their religeon... why is it so hateful and why do people chose to follow this abode of the dammed?... are they uneducated, or just evil

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 09:51:42 AM »

The towel covering and the rest of their clothes cause them to sweat a great deal, especially during the hot summer. I guess they don't use deodorant in their culture. I'm also figuring they shower a lot less frequently than the rest of American culture. I don't think it's anything genetic. If they had the same hygiene routines as the rest of us, they would smell just as nice (or at least not as vile).

newman

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 09:55:19 AM »

The towel covering and the rest of their clothes cause them to sweat a great deal, especially during the hot summer. I guess they don't use deodorant in their culture. I'm also figuring they shower a lot less frequently than the rest of American culture. I don't think it's anything genetic. If they had the same hygiene routines as the rest of us, they would smell just as nice (or at least not as vile).

'IF' 'IF' 'IF'.....

If they had a different religion, they'd be human beings.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 10:02:21 AM »

'IF' 'IF' 'IF'.....

If they had a different religion, they'd be human beings.

Let's just hope and pray we end up getting more muslims following the example of Wafa Sultan and Walid Shoebat.