Author Topic: Why do all muslims have body odor?  (Read 77521 times)

newman

Re: Why do all muslims have body odor?
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 10:05:05 AM »
Today I went down to Queens college to pay for my parking spot and I had to wait on line together with a bunch of muslims. Many were wearing the giant chaddor with only their ugly eyes showing. Others had the diaper that only covered their hair. One thing that was common to all of them was a smell straight from hell. They all had a stink so strong, they could get a giant homeless shvartza down to his knees. I mean the body odor was just so vile. I have noticed these smells just about every time I am near a towelhead. I was wondering if someone could explain to me why such a high percentage of muslims have body odor?

The towel covering and the rest of their clothes cause them to sweat a great deal, especially during the hot summer. I guess they don't use deodorant in their culture. I'm also figuring they shower a lot less frequently than the rest of American culture. I don't think it's anything genetic. If they had the same hygiene routines as the rest of us, they would smell just as nice (or at least not as vile).

'IF' 'IF' 'IF'.....

If they had a different religion, they'd be human beings.

Let's just hope and pray we end up getting more muslims following the example of Wafa Sultan and Walid Shoebat.

Good point.

I suspect Wafa is Assyrian and not arab, though.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 10:12:32 AM »
Christian Arabs don't have the same issues. It's a cultural thing amongst most muslims. Because they're so busy practing their "faith" they can't be bothered with such things like hygeine. I guess they get used to the horrible stench they emit over time.

Wafa Sultan is arab btw, not assyrian. I know it hurts you to admit there are good arabs out there, but let's keep things factual.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

newman

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 10:22:27 AM »
Christian Arabs don't have the same issues. It's a cultural thing amongst most muslims. Because they're so busy practing their "faith" they can't be bothered with such things like hygeine. I guess they get used to the horrible stench they emit over time.

Wafa Sultan is arab btw, not assyrian. I know it hurts you to admit there are good arabs out there, but let's keep things factual.

The press referr to her as arab, but that doesn't mean she is. Look at the different physical features of people in that region and you'll see there are still Assyrian and Phoenician bloodlines.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 01:54:33 PM »
Waffa Sultan is now athiest, and Walid Shoebat is a convert to Christianity.. so do not label them as Muslims, they are no longer Muslims and denounce the satanic cult.

kellymaureen

« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »
Because "washing" to them means running water over their feet and heads...no soap or shampoo.

Like Dennis Miller said, he doesnt understand them demanding footbaths etc because "the last 10 cab rides with muslim drivers he had in NY the guys hadnt washed anything"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2007, 04:46:49 PM »
Because "washing" to them means running water over their feet and heads...no soap or shampoo.

Like Dennis Miller said, he doesnt understand them demanding footbaths etc because "the last 10 cab rides with muslim drivers he had in NY the guys hadnt washed anything"

I'm not sure if this is in reference to the internet essay that Dennis Miller supposedly wrote on the Arab-Israeli Conflict. If it is, it's an urban legend: http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/overview.asp

It's still a brilliant, clever, and amusing essay nontheless.

If it's not what you were referring to, then I apologize for that.

kellymaureen

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
I dont know about the essay, he has a few videos on youtube where he states that in one case.

I really like Dennis Miller, I love his sense of humor.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2007, 05:30:05 PM »
To the OP: Didn't you know? It's against the Arab religion to have anything to do with soap and water! ;D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »
To the OP: Didn't you know? It's against the Arab religion to have anything to do with soap and water! ;D

Hmm, if that's the case, then if we're confronted with any arab terrorists, we just need to hold up a bowl of soap and water the same way someone would hold up a cross or holy water to a vampire. Then the sight or pouring of the soapy water would scald them and they'd scream out, "Ahhh, it burns it burns! Get it off of me!"

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 05:38:58 PM »
I dont know about the essay, he has a few videos on youtube where he states that in one case.

I really like Dennis Miller, I love his sense of humor.

Oh, if it was a video, then I guess this is something different and this is must be real.

This is the essay I was referring to. It was credited to Dennis Miller even though he didn't really write it. But it's still a very interesting and insightful read:

Dennis Miller's rant on the Middle East crisis.
"A brief overview of the situation is always valuable, so as a service to all Americans who still don't get it, I now offer you the story of the Middle East in just a few paragraphs, which is all you really need. Don't thank me. I'm a giver. Here we go:

The Palestinians want their own country. There's just one thing about that: There are no Palestinians. It's a made up word. Israel was called Palestine for two thousand years. Like "Wiccan," "Palestinian" sounds ancient but is really a modern invention.

Before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no "Palestinians" then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no "Palestinians" then. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as basketballs, what do you know, say hello to the "Palestinians," weeping for their deep bond with their lost "land" and "nation."

So for the sake of honesty, let's not use the word "Palestinian" any more to describe these delightful folks, who dance for joy at our deaths until someone points out they're being taped. Instead, let's call them what they are: "Other Arabs Accomplish Anything In Life And Would Rather Wrap Themselves In The Seductive Melodrama Of Eternal Struggle And Death." I know that's a bit unwieldy to expect to see on CNN. How about this, then: "Adjacent Jew-Haters."

Okay, so the Adjacent Jew-Haters want their own country. Oops, just one more thing. No, they don't. They could've had their own country any time in the last thirty years, especially two years ago at Camp David. But if you have your own country, you have to have traffic lights and garbage trucks and Chambers of Commerce, and, worse, you actually have to figure out some way to make a living. That's no fun. No, they want what all the other Jew-Haters in the region want: Israel. They also want a big pile of dead Jews, of course-that's where the real fun is-but mostly they want Israel. Why?

For one thing, trying to destroy Israel - or "The Zionist Entity" as their textbooks call it - for the last fifty years has allowed the rulers of Arab countries to divert the attention of their own people away from the fact that they're the blue-ribbon most illiterate, poorest, and tribally backward on G-d's Earth, and if you've ever been around G-d's Earth, you know that's really saying something.

It makes me roll my eyes every time one of our pundits waxes poetic about the great history and culture of the Muslim Mideast. Unless I'm missing something, the Arabs haven't given anything to the world since Algebra, and, by the way, thanks a hell of a lot for that one.

Chew this around and spit it out: Five hundred million Arabs; five million Jews. Think of all the Arab countries as a football field, and Israel as a pack of matches sitting in the middle of it. And now these same folks swear that if Israel gives them half of that pack of matches, everyone will be pals. Really? Wow, what neat news. Hey, but what about the string of wars to obliterate the tiny country and the constant din of rabid blood oaths to drive every Jew into the sea? Oh, that? We were just kidding.

My friend Kevin Rooney made a gorgeous point the other day: Just reverse the numbers. Imagine five hundred million Jews and five million Arabs. I was stunned at the simple brilliance of it. Can anyone picture the Jews strapping belts of razor blades and dynamite to themselves? Of course not. Or marshalling every fiber and force at their disposal for generations to drive a tiny Arab state into the sea? Nonsense. Or dancing for joy at the murder of innocents? Impossible. Or spreading and believing horrible lies about the Arabs baking their bread with the blood of children? Disgusting. No, as you know, left to themselves in a world of peace, the worst Jews would ever do to people is debate them to death.

Mr. Bush, G-d bless him, is walking a tightrope. I understand that with vital operations coming up against Iraq and others, it's in our interest, as Americans, to try to stabilize our Arab allies as much as possible, and, after all, that can't be much harder than stabilizing a roomful of supermodels who've just had their drugs taken away. However, in any big-picture strategy, there's always a danger of losing moral weight. We've already lost some. After September 11 our president told us and the world he was going to root out all terrorists and the countries that supported them. Beautiful. Then the Israelis, after months and months of having the equivalent of an Oklahoma City every week (and then every day) start to do the same thing we did, and we tell them to show restraint.

If America were being attacked with an Oklahoma City every day, we would all very shortly be screaming for the administration to just be done with it and kill everything south of the Mediterranean and east of the Jordan. (Hey, wait a minute, that's actually not such a bad id . . . uh, that is, what a horrible thought, yeah, horrible.)"

newman

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2007, 05:39:59 PM »

Hmm, if that's the case, then if we're confronted with any arab terrorists, we just need to hold up a bowl of soap and water the same way someone would hold up a cross or holy water to a vampire. Then the sight or pouring of the soapy water would scald them and they'd scream out, "Ahhh, it burns it burns! Get it off of me!"

Soap & water has that effect on the English, too.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2007, 05:56:55 PM »

Soap & water has that effect on the English, too.

Yeah, you can say that again! They are more violently antisemetic than the muslims! They're the ones that make up a majority of the posters on Frank Weltner's "Zionist News" videos. Oh, the vile Holocaust denial BS they spout all over the place is absolutely unbelievable and unconscionable! I've never seen such vile dreck in all my life!

Is this characteristic of a lot of the Brits or just a some of the really pathetic few?

Erica

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2007, 01:17:28 PM »
Come on people..why are we insulting their physicality while we can be denouncing and refuting their ideology? If we resort to petty attacks like these, we're no better than anti-semites who says that we jews smell..Islam is a religion, not a race, therefore, we cant say that just because someone is a muslim, he MUST smell.

But it's true....they STINK.

Chaim says it all the time..." What a farshtunken people"
Newman, many people from many backgrounds  have a specific smell. Mostly its from what they eat. Just like alcoholics will have the smell of the last thing they drank seeping through their pores (even recovered alcoholics long after they've gone cold turkey). Its their diet. And some don't believe in artificial fresheners like deodorants or perfumes to make them smell 'acceptable'. I also want to say that some really bad things have been said about those of the caucasion persuasion that their hair smells like wet dogs, and such. Its all bad to me. We shouldn't talk about other people's smell. Homeless people smell too (because they can't help but to) but I still leave them a little change. I still respect them. But that's just me.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2007, 01:27:11 PM »
Come on people..why are we insulting their physicality while we can be denouncing and refuting their ideology? If we resort to petty attacks like these, we're no better than anti-semites who says that we jews smell..Islam is a religion, not a race, therefore, we cant say that just because someone is a muslim, he MUST smell.

Newman, many people from many backgrounds  have a specific smell. Mostly its from what they eat. Just like alcoholics will have the smell of the last thing they drank seeping through their pores (even recovered alcoholics long after they've gone cold turkey). Its their diet. And some don't believe in artificial fresheners like deodorants or perfumes to make them smell 'acceptable'. I also want to say that some really bad things have been said about those of the caucasion persuasion that their hair smells like wet dogs, and such. Its all bad to me. We shouldn't talk about other people's smell. Homeless people smell too (because they can't help but to) but I still leave them a little change. I still respect them. But that's just me.
I'm just biting my tongue. ;D Welcome back Erica.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2007, 01:35:53 PM »

Like the Exorcist? That would hilarious, they may vomit pea soup! ;D

newman

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2007, 03:37:06 PM »

Erica, that's one of the dummest things you've ever said!

White people eat food from all over the world and DON'T stink. Diet has sweet FA to do with it. Muslims and other sub-humans stink because they are dirty, unwashed animals.

Welcome back, BTW.  :-*

Erica

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2007, 04:05:02 PM »

Erica, that's one of the dummest things you've ever said!

White people eat food from all over the world and DON'T stink. Diet has sweet FA to do with it. Muslims and other sub-humans stink because they are dirty, unwashed animals.

Welcome back, BTW.  :-*
Newman, I don't agree that what I said is 'the dummest (not a word)' at all. Its an observation. Some people eat a lot of curry and spices and they smell like it, despite the fact that some people don't use deodorant or soap. I believe I made that point. Maybe they don't believe in wearing those kinds of things to cover up their odor. Who cares really?

newman

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2007, 04:11:35 PM »
Erica, we can eat all manor of spicy ethnic food but nobody will notice the smell unless they stick their noses in our armpits.

These muslims stink on ice from 25 yards! They're farshtunken animals!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2007, 04:30:30 PM »
I have a story which just happened to me like 45 minutes ago. I was in a bookstore buying textbooks and all of as sudden I smelt something which seemed like it came straight from hell. This shtink was unbearable. I soon realized who the guilty culprit was. Six muslim women fully covered in chaddors were on the prowl in barnes and noble. I felt like just saying something to them but I held back. It was not even such a hot day today so I don't know why they were sweating like hell.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2007, 04:35:23 PM »
I have a story which just happened to me like 45 minutes ago. I was in a bookstore buying textbooks and all of as sudden I smelt something which seemed like it came straight from hell. This shtink was unbearable. I soon realized who the guilty culprit was. Six muslim women fully covered in chaddors were on the prowl in barnes and noble. I felt like just saying something to them but I held back. It was not even such a hot day today so I don't know why they were sweating like hell.

No you know the REAL reason there's no prostitutes in islamic countries. The sheep & goats smell better.

Erica

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2007, 04:45:19 PM »
Erica, we can eat all manor of spicy ethnic food but nobody will notice the smell unless they stick their noses in our armpits.

These muslims stink on ice from 25 yards! They're farshtunken animals!
If you eat onions as a regular diet every single day, in and out, your body chemistry takes on the smell of the onions. Hell, if you eat anything from McDonalds every single day in the same manner, you'll soon smell like whatever you consumed. On top of not bathing, that is a horrible smell. However, Muslims' bathing (or not) practices should be the least of your worries. If they don't bathe for religious reasons, let them repel people..as long as you wash your arse, you shouldn't have a problem. lol ***On the other hand, people who really skeeve me out are those who smoke in public places. I hate coming home smelling like I smoked a couple of packs of cigs just because I stood next to someone in line at the bank who had a cigarette before entering. My hair, my clothes, my kids and my handbag smells like smoke whenever I'm in a situation such as that one.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2007, 04:48:17 PM »
MUSLIMS STINK THAT'S WHY!!!  I want to put another word down, but I don't want to be banned from this fourm for using it.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2007, 04:58:23 PM »

It's the beards and facial hair  ::)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
Yeah I know, a camel in a muslim country puts the "women" out of business. These  islamic serpents don't realize that people in western countries use soap and deodorant.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2007, 05:00:31 PM »
At least them camels lick themselves clean or roll in the sand.   :o
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD