Author Topic: CNN: JEWISH WARRIORS - Christian Warrior This week.  (Read 2570 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
CNN: JEWISH WARRIORS - Christian Warrior This week.
« on: August 20, 2007, 09:01:09 PM »
This Tues. Night, CNN is having something called Jewish Warriors about the settlers and Thurs night about Christian Warriors.  Smacked in the middle of the 2 nights Muslim so called warriors on Wed.  Done by dog face Christine Amanpour.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/08/17/jews.christians/index.html

CNN's Christiane Amanpour examines the effects of Judaism, Islam and Christianity as a powerful political force around the world.
Watch Tuesday through Thursday, Aug. 21-23, at 9 p.m. ET

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: CNN: JEWISH WARRIORS - Christian Warrior This week.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 09:54:22 PM »
It'll probably just be another blast on the settlers of Hebron.

I wonder who will be featured as Christian warriors, though?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 09:59:27 PM »
The one thing that really got me of course its CNN so there is going to be some hatchet job, but they put in the middle Muslims for Wed night and they are calling the 3 nights "God's Warriors"  quite a spin there.  They want by all means to put Islam as part of the 3 "Great" Religon.  But I sent it out so others can see if they are interested.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2007, 10:04:46 PM »
Why don't you post your thoughts on the program?

I won't be able to see it and would like to hear your review of the show.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 10:10:03 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »
The original video, I saw from a link on this forum said too the effect " Jewish settlements anger the Muslim world." If you are a self hating Jew or Christian, watch it. Christians did some horrible things to the Jews in the name of my Theology, none cane be traced back too the teachings of the Person I believe in as the S-n of G-d.

Jesus never started a war, never killed anyone, never robbed caravans,unlike that  vermin named mohammed.

For my Jewish friends, I'm not asking you too believe in what I do.  Nor will I ever try too compromise your  Theology. I can not and will never try too convert a Jew to what I believe in. The very thought makes me sick.

GBU
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 07:20:29 AM »
There was something on Larry King's show that I think was intended to introduce the discussion.  I didn't watch it though.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2007, 09:54:18 AM »
The "Christian" warriors will probably be skinheads and neo-nazis.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2007, 09:57:45 AM »
I saw some previews on the CNN website, the Christian warriors are Jerry Falwell, and mainstream Christian leaders who have some involvement in politics.

Also the reason the Muslim are the middle night might be a film trick, most people remember the first and last parts of a production best, the middle is the most hazy.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2007, 09:35:49 PM »
Is anyone watching this? I am to see what are we really fighting.   A cross between Arabs and traitors.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2007, 09:45:08 PM »
Is anyone watching this? I am to see what are we really fighting.   A cross between Arabs and traitors.
I had to turn off the TV the entire Cable vision system locked up on most of the stations about 20 min ago and it was that way for a while. Its very creepy to flip through the stations and see them in stop action.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2007, 09:48:17 PM »
there was a very small piece about Rabbi Kahane and a good size amount about settlements.  I personally can not see how we call em settlers to their own country.  Its their country.  Thats like calling an American settling to his country.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 09:53:25 PM »
there was a very small piece about Rabbi Kahane and a good size amount about settlements.  I personally can not see how we call em settlers to their own country.  Its their country.  Thats like calling an American settling to his country.
You know that the Liberal news media could never call them anything else. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 09:57:26 PM »
They are bringing a big piece about Bible believing Christian support of Israel.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 01:09:11 AM »
I just saw it... It's a bunch of bull !
They(CNN) have such an Anti-Israel campaign... I couldn't watch that sick and ugly Christian Amanpour speak I had to turn the channel after 10 min.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 09:06:40 AM »
You're Right!
I wish we could do a response video to counter their Anti-Israel agenda... but who would broadcast it PBS?!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »
The whole series is called "G-d's Warriors."

The whole point is to take the most inarticulate and wacky members of Judaism and Christianity and make them look like bulls. Then, for the Islam program, take a bunch of "professors" of "Islamic studies" from Harvard and Yale and let them speculate like civilized adults on what's wrong with their religion, so that us redneck plebians will see that we're the real problem.

Most of them are atheist/comies red burgeois so they will bend this to show that all faith are equally wrong or such... they never hreard of 50 milion people butchered by Soviet communists in the country where Atheism was state religion or they just feel that we plebs are to dumb to notice their ruse?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 12:59:25 PM »
They find one settler who wanted to bomb a muslim school and try to make that equal to all the centuries of muslim terrorism against Jews and Christians.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!