Author Topic: Another example of JTF's effectiveness. This time against the UJA-Federation  (Read 570 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
On Monday afternoon and early evening,  I attended a protest rally in Midtown Manhattan outside UJA's headquarters on E. 59th St.   The following is a description of the protest.   The entire article,  which you can access from the article link I will provide,  offers more details:

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/grass-roots-rally-against-nyc-jewish-bigwigs-for-providing-cover-to-anti-israel-groups/2015/05/11/0/?print

Richard Allen, the engine behind JCC Watch and one of the main supporters of Monday's rally, explained to the JewishPress.com one of the saddest ironies behind the BDS infiltration into what should be an event by pro-Israel supporters, for Israel.

"We call on the UJA-Federation to stop their promotion and support for groups that call for a boycott of Israeli companies Iike SodaStream and Ahava Cosmetics. The President of the UJA-Federation, Alisa Doctoroff is a major funder of the New Israel Fund, a group that finances the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement against Israel on a worldwide basis," Allen said.

Here's how JTF's effectiveness jumped out:

I made up two signs for the protest.   One of the signs said,  '  United Jihad Appeal'.   This is what Chaim often calls UJA.   A number of people at the protest told me this was the best and most effective sign.   It's a credit to Chaim and JTF.    And it offers additional hope that JTF will continue to grow and be the long term answer.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
JTF is a mission to put out the truth....stand up in the face of evil....I watch so many Jews who can nail their persecutors with the truth, they are really effective....I have seen David Horowitz stand up to persecution and antisemetism and destroy the opposition...Allen Dershowitz as well and other Rabbis.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
JTF is a mission to put out the truth....stand up in the face of evil....I watch so many Jews who can nail their persecutors with the truth, they are really effective....I have seen David Horowitz stand up to persecution and antisemetism and destroy the opposition...Allen Dershowitz as well and other Rabbis.

Dershowitz is nothing but a liberal peace clown and he defends the lowest pieces of drek on the planet in his "profession" as a lawyer.

And oh yeah he's an accused rapist sex abuser of an underage girl!  Can't wait for the courts to examine that one.