Author Topic: Did anyone see the Take back America show that aired on QPTV tonight?  (Read 1043 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
About an hour ago I watched one of the take back america reruns that chaim sent to qptv. It was one of the best ever. The whole thing was making fun of shvartzas and muslims. Lots of mmmmmms. When I see those shows, I feel like the ols Chaim ben pesach was funnier than the new one. I wish chaim would go back to his old style.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Did anyone see the Take back America show that aired on QPTV tonight?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 10:25:50 PM »
I agree. Chaim is most comedic when he is not trying to be. Then again, I don't know if his latest two videos were attempts at being funny.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 10:29:45 PM »
I thought his last two videos were funny but I liked his old style of hammering the shvartzas and muslims as part of the conversation. I think Chaim has tried to become a little more moderate to attract a wider audience. I hope this is whats best for the cause and I support anything Chaim does. I just think that all the original JTF members were attracted by those hilarious videos and Chaim should keep that in mind. I believe that going back to the old style of comedy would ensure that all the jtf members who he would attract would be hardcore which is what he needs.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2007, 10:34:03 PM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2007, 10:33:16 PM »
The more p*ssed off or angry Chaim gets, the funnier he is.