Author Topic: Iran Funding Shi’ite Muslim Centers in Gaza  (Read 529 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
Re: Iran Funding Shi’ite Muslim Centers in Gaza
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 12:29:34 PM »
On other news israel giving hundreds millions dollars  every month plus free water electricity and goods everyday to the terrorists so when obumba seeing this kind of news laughing hard...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Iran Funding Shi’ite Muslim Centers in Gaza
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 03:49:12 PM »
On other news israel giving hundreds millions dollars  every month plus free water electricity and goods everyday to the terrorists so when obumba seeing this kind of news laughing hard...

What money is Israel giving them? I was under the belief that the money which was handed over was arab tax money which was collected by Israel.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/28/world/middleeast/israel-netanyahu-palestinians-tax-revenue.html?_r=0

But I agree that they should be cut off from Israel and have to invest in their own energy rather than sucking off the goodness of the Jewish nation. They are blood-suckers who are like parasites to the good living Jewish state. I am all for cutting electricity and water to these savages.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14