Author Topic: BREAKING: Guns bound for Syria, Lebanon found in Midamar clothing drive.  (Read 557 times)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Jeez. I wonder how many more 'good muslims' are providing material support for terrorist entities overseas. This is pretty troubling considering many of our Gas service stations, fast-food restaurants, convenience stores are owned and operated by muslims.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Next person here that tells me they are peace loving, gets a broken jaw! I so want to run around yelling "I TOLD YOU SO!", I'm really trying to restrain myself.

They got four of them, but they all know each other, so you know there are more with the same ideology. The Feds didn't find 50 some guns. So, where they're at, and how many more they have, G-d only knows...

Gee, I wonder why they would send weapons to Syria and Lebanon? They have also been going back and forth from the Mideast and here.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.