Author Topic: We all want a good family: The right relation between Man and Woman.  (Read 3591 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I thought of opening a thread being that we all or most I think believe in the family structure.  We all want eventually to have a wife or husband depending on your gender.  And we would all eventually would like to have children.  I know some here already have children and beautiful families. 

For the men... Your idea of the right woman for you that you would concider her to be the type of wife you want to spend the rest of your life with and build a family.

For the women.. Your idea of the right man for you that you would concider her to be the type of husband you want to spend the rest of your life with and build a family.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

Re: We all want a good family: The right relation between Man and Woman.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 05:57:18 PM »
It's best to look for a wife whose entire family is dead. No in-laws.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 06:23:34 PM »
It's best to look for a wife whose entire family is dead. No in-laws

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 06:34:57 PM »

The right person is someone who you are compatible with, someone who you can communicate with and "gets you" and you "get them".  Sense of humor, intelligence, got her (his if you are a girl) priorities straight. Not to mention has heard of and uses The Gym.  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 07:22:55 PM »

Hahaha... Newman, if the in-laws are a b**ch, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.. I wouldn't even go near the woman  ;) Which leads me to my ideal woman:

I get along with her parents :D
I'm attracted to her, she is a right wing Christian (any denomination), wants a lot of kids, knows how to cook, and athletic. Sweet, caring, makes it obvious that I'm the only man in her life  ;)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 07:25:11 PM »

Don't forget that whole "goes to the gym" thing.  ;D

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 07:27:34 PM »

I wrote "athletic".. trust me I want my wife to look good when she gets older too :D

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 07:34:44 PM »

I wrote "athletic".. trust me I want my wife to look good when she gets older too :D

Check out the mother, too. If she's not fat & ugly, you'll know the wife will keep fairly well.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 07:36:59 PM »

Y'know, I just had my 40th birthday, and I have never been married. No there's nothing wrong with me, I'm a good looking, athletic, intelligent guy, got my head screwed on straight, and I'm pretty easy to live with, I've been in long retaltionships with nice women. I just never felt ready. But now I'm thinking to myself, sheesh! 40!   :o

kellymaureen

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 07:47:24 PM »
The most important things for me, he needs to have a very good sense of humor, not take every little thing seriously, smart, nice but not a push over...I like to be challenged, someone who I can have a good conversation with, of course has to have similar attitudes as I do about important issues, he can have kids, thats fine with me, even an ex wife, Ive handled them before :laugh:....oh and I dont even care if he goes to the gym ;) the other things are far more important to me.

newman

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 07:49:28 PM »
Both my parents have passed on. No in-laws. ;)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 07:50:32 PM »
The most important things for me, he needs to have a very good sense of humor, not take every little thing seriously, smart, nice but not a push over...I like to be challenged, someone who I can have a good conversation with, of course has to have similar attitudes as I do about important issues, he can have kids, thats fine with me, even an ex wife, Ive handled them before :laugh:....oh and I dont even care if he goes to the gym ;) the other things are far more important to me.

Liar! Gym's important.  ;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 07:52:38 PM »
Lol Im not lying, I dont go, Im one of those annoying people who eats whatever they like and never gains...so why would I expect him to go :laugh:

Ohhhh yes and my mom, looks GREAT at 59 and is the same, eats what she likes

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2007, 07:54:11 PM »
Lol Im not lying, I dont go, Im one of those annoying people who eats whatever they like and never gains...so why would I expect him to go :laugh:

Ohhhh yes and my mom, looks GREAT at 59 and is the same, eats what she likes

That's the REAL reason women hate you, BTW. ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2007, 10:06:22 PM »
I'm divorced and didn't do very well the first time around looking for the traits that would make a good husband but maybe next time.
This time around I am looking for someone likeminded politically. That is probably my biggest thing. If you are a liberal then that really tells me something about your morals and value system.
Someone who wants lots of children. I have 2 wonderful munchkins from my first marriage but would love many more- as many as finances will possibly allow.
About the gym deal- I just don't think it's that important. Sure, they have to be reasonable attractive. I don't want to turn over in the morning and stare at someone who is ugly to me but a 6 pack sure isn't a requirement either.
Someone with a decent job and decent work ethic although preferably not a workaholic just because that doesn't mesh well with family life.
I'm rather old fashioned and traditional in basically every way so that's important to me to find someone who is as well.
That's all I can think of. Haven't found him yet I don't think. :)

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 10:11:48 PM »
I'm divorced and didn't do very well the first time around looking for the traits that would make a good husband but maybe next time.
This time around I am looking for someone likeminded politically. That is probably my biggest thing. If you are a liberal then that really tells me something about your morals and value system.
Someone who wants lots of children. I have 2 wonderful munchkins from my first marriage but would love many more- as many as finances will possibly allow.
About the gym deal- I just don't think it's that important. Sure, they have to be reasonable attractive. I don't want to turn over in the morning and stare at someone who is ugly to me but a 6 pack sure isn't a requirement either.
Someone with a decent job and decent work ethic although preferably not a workaholic just because that doesn't mesh well with family life.
I'm rather old fashioned and traditional in basically every way so that's important to me to find someone who is as well.

BTW,

Anybody with anti-gun bumper stickers on their car better not apply to Shoshana.  ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 10:19:40 PM »

BTW,

Anybody with anti-gun bumper stickers on their car better not apply to Shoshana.  ;)

Haha, Ain't that the truth.

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 07:19:04 AM »

Newman you should have a radio show. ;D

If I had a radio show in australia, the PC brigade would shut me down in 2 minutes flat.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 07:31:48 AM »
Basically to not marry me....

But then again what would i know about love i should be so lucky to ever find that kind of hapiness :(

NAH i dont really care

raiseyourfist

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 08:52:52 AM »
I ended that thread with my fun loving optimism :laugh: