Author Topic: FAA Hires Affirmative Action Employees  (Read 377 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
FAA Hires Affirmative Action Employees
« on: May 21, 2015, 02:07:20 AM »
The FAA used to hire people who graduated with a degree in air traffic controlling. Today I saw a report on FOX about how people who got the degrees now are rejected because there is a new online application form. Before they mentioned race, I knew it was affirmative action. I see the same idiotic forms whenever you apply online for a job. The questions have nothing to do with the ability to peform a job. It's just nonsense and mostly designed for "them" (people dat be speakin' like dis). Then they said it's because of diversity. They want to hire diverse groups. They also mentioned Obama's Transporation Secretary who is black. So the AA "president" hires AA secretaries who in turn institute AA employment policies.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2015/05/20/trouble-in-skies-fox-business-special-investigation

This reminds me of the answer Chaim gave me on Ask JTF when I asked if the Amtrak accident was because of affirmative action. He said that affirmative action makes many things dangerous in transportation. Next we might see terrorists infiltrating the ranks at the air traffic control towers and try to crash planes be giving them the wrong directions. This country has learned nothing from September 11.