Author Topic: Pull your kids out of Boy Scouts quick  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Pull your kids out of Boy Scouts quick
« on: May 22, 2015, 04:35:04 AM »
Time to pull your kids out of Boy Scouts if you don't want them to get raped.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/22/president-boy-scouts-says-longstanding-ban-on-gay-adults-is-no-longer/

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pull your kids out of Boy Scouts quick
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 07:44:28 AM »
Time to pull your kids out of Boy Scouts if you don't want them to get raped.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/22/president-boy-scouts-says-longstanding-ban-on-gay-adults-is-no-longer/
Parents need to stay involved and monitor their children at all times.  There is no way to tell when a predator is lurking. So, the Boy Scouts are caving to pressure.  It was only a matter of time.  It is a dying organization.  The sad thing is....the sexuality of scout leaders isn't the problem.  They need to modernize their program.  But good...now you suspect you can never leave your child alone at a meeting or you keep them from participating.  So, the Boy Scouts will continue to die as an organization.  They have only made their problem worse.   
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 07:56:51 AM »
The origin itself of such organizations may be problematic.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 05:17:44 PM »
There is always a risk of sexual predation of children... and just because someone is gay doesn't necessarily mean they are a child predator. I don't want to make it sound like I'm accusing all gay people of being pedophiles. I do think it's problematic when let's say, a 20 something gay scout leader is leading a troop of teen boys out into the woods.  Just not a comfortable situation at all.

This is similar to the issue of trans people in bathrooms. I don't believe that all trans people are sexual predators either but I don't want men in the women's restroom because it's not a good situation.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 08:02:19 PM »
It's just flat out sick!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 09:03:53 PM »
There is always a risk of sexual predation of children... and just because someone is gay doesn't necessarily mean they are a child predator. I don't want to make it sound like I'm accusing all gay people of being pedophiles. I do think it's problematic when let's say, a 20 something gay scout leader is leading a troop of teen boys out into the woods.  Just not a comfortable situation at all.

This is similar to the issue of trans people in bathrooms. I don't believe that all trans people are sexual predators either but I don't want men in the women's restroom because it's not a good situation.
I agree!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 09:18:19 PM »
Here's the deal... Should there be women boy scout leaders, should there be male girl scout leaders? No!  So there should be No, whatever they are!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 06:28:10 PM »
I think this is just a way to get the scouts back into having meetings back in schools.  When the Supreme Court enforced the ban some time ago, the public schools across the country has banned the boy scouts because they won't allow gays to be scout leaders.  Most parents won't sign their boys in because of that.  Now, they really won't do it because the gay scout leaders might molest the kids and turn them gay.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 10:46:23 PM »
Here in Israel there are Coed Scouts not seperate Boy Scouts & Girl Scouts/Girl Guides.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 08:56:51 AM »
You know I talked to several Ex Scout Masters who refuse to be part of this immoral perverse agenda.   A Scout is supposed to be Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent.  Clean means keeping your mind and body fit and clean.  He goes around with those who believe in living by the same ideals, and clean life style.   Reverent...A Scout is reverent toward GOD.  He is faithful to his religious duties, he doesn't participate in an immoral lifestyle.   

The Oath and Promise will have to be changed if Gays are part of the Scouts.  You see this is the big change Obama talked about..changing this nation to a Godless nation without conscience and accountability.

On my honor I will do my best To do my Duty to God and my Country and to Obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.     Morally Straight does not mean being a homosexual going after strange flesh.   Scouts are supposed to live by a code of honor.   The Gay agenda is an abomination to God, his wrath will come to this earth after seeing what the Left is doing to his children whom he holds sacred and loves above all....

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2015, 10:55:32 AM »
So what about Israeli coed scouts?