Author Topic: Obama's countryman offers to buy his daughter in exchange for 150 farm animals.  (Read 765 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
"Dat be da way it be done in da Muslim world, UMM HMM!"

Obama's grandmother is in her 90's and lives nearby the man who wants to buy "Malia, UMM HMM". Obama is in his 50's. "I wonder how old she be when she be givin birth to Obama's father." I guess she was also a teen and purchased with farm animals.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
the little african was being way too generous.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
that s way too generous for obumba soon homeless.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Angry Chinese Kahanist said the man was being too generous. It's like when people say calling evil people animals is an insult to real animals. I think this is a case of an insult to 150 animals. In traditional societies, this is how marriage is done. Even in Judaism, we have to give the woman an object of value (Not necessarily a ring but we use rings today.). I remember in Anthropology class in college, the teacher mentioned Lavan contracting for Jacob to marry Rachel and Leah. He worked for their father so he could marry them. It's similar to giving animals to the father of the bride.

In relation to the Kenyan that wants to marry Obama's daughter, I would feel sorry for him to marry her if he wasn't Obama's fellow Muslim. Kenya's Muslims are detestable just like the black Muslims in the US. Arab Muslims are the same as well.

Jews were shepherds in the Bible but we advanced and integrate agriculture with a modern society. In Islam, there's no advancing, only going backwards. I remember Chaim said that about blacks on a Black History Month episode (It might have been the Cleopatra Jefferson episode.).

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
there's evidence that farming came from ancient jews.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774