Author Topic: Christian Action for Israel  (Read 1805 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Christian Action for Israel
« on: August 23, 2007, 09:40:48 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
Re: Christian Action for Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 10:04:08 PM »
I'm always a fan of Jews and Christians working together to support Israel. Looks like a good site.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 10:06:42 PM »
I hope this isn't another jews for jesus plot.... get them on your side then convert them

newman

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 10:08:32 PM »
I'm ONLY in favour of these groups IF they absolutely and positively affirm that they will NOT missionise to any Jew.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 10:14:26 PM »
Its not Jews for Jesus and like Pastor John Hagge. They do not believe in missionizing.  Pastor Hagge is wonderful.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 01:21:06 AM »
Its not Jews for Jesus and like Pastor John Hagge. They do not believe in missionizing.  Pastor Hagge is wonderful.

I agree. He wrote a pretty good book not too long ago called The Jerusalem Countdown I believe was the name. He has a real grasp of the evil of Islam I believe.