Author Topic: German-Jews march for their Fatherland, against Islamization  (Read 1029 times)

Offline KevinWhiteman

• Senior JTFer
Among those are German-Jews who have tagged themselves “JewGida”. A member of the group, a German with Jewish roots, who identified himself only as Michael out of fear for his own safety, has become an active member of the PEGIDA Berlin chapter, was quite frank when he explained why he even joined the group. “There’s a new wave of anti-Semitism in Germany and it’s in large part imported, specifically by Muslim immigrants,” he said.

http://brennerbrief.com/german-jews-march-for-their-fatherland-against-islamization/

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: German-Jews march for their Fatherland, against Islamization
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 06:54:25 PM »
They are scum almost as bad as the quranimals.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 07:33:18 AM »
They are scum almost as bad as the quranimals.
In the optimum scenario they would live in Israel however that they live in Germany they should be in Pegida. The group is not NAZI and they should join groups that aren't Anti Jewish and want to keep their homeland safe.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 07:40:38 PM »
Wherever they live they are Jews and shouldn't be confused about it, especially in Germany. I don't know Pegida to tell for sure but am very suspicious.
In the optimum scenario they would live in Israel however that they live in Germany they should be in Pegida. The group is not NAZI and they should join groups that aren't Anti Jewish and want to keep their homeland safe.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 11:23:10 PM »
It's ironic that this discussion started recently as I received an email the other day about a young girl from Germany who is very ill with a rare disease.   There's a petition associated with this.   For now,  I decided not to sign the petition because of Germany's history against the Jewish people.   But in a situation like this,   I'm not sure what the best course of action is.   It's realistically possible that this young girl and / or others that can be saved aren't from anti-Semitic families.   Any thoughts on this would be appreciated:

https://www.change.org/p/help-save-our-daughter-hannah?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=318765&alert_id=ooukOYsiMD_VG4z7fX0Gba%2Fp7oAS1vU7CMd20D4y%2FyrK2MV6egjSRraI%2FR3M4oPsK3bdOV01X3I

Petitioning BioMarin Pharmaceutical and 4 others

Please Help Save Our Daughter #SaveHannah

Our daughter Hannah is 9 years old and suffers from a deadly disease. In February my husband Michael and I received her diagnosis for the neurodegenerative disorder called NCL2. Since then we have been living with that terrifying feeling that she might pass away soon.

This disease is merciless. It starts off with growing visual impairments until there is a complete loss of sight. After that, those affected with this disorder will struggle with hallucinations, epilepsy and dementia. Our daughter will soon be losing all of her cognitive and motor abilities.

Any form of NCL is inevitably deadly - but there is hope for Hannah: The US pharmaceutical company BioMarin has developed a drug called BMN 190 "Cerliponase Alfa" which at this stage is being tested in a worldwide trial. So far, children who have been testing this medication haven't experienced any deteriorating health conditions, and some of them even experienced some positive development!

However, this medical trial is closed now. Which means that Hannah can’t get the treatment, as the drug isn’t expected to be approved for 1-3 years. That’s too late for Hannah. She could lose her life by then! This is why we need you!

Please join our fight for Hannah. Let's get her the chance to test the medication in an individualized trial. Every single signature increases the chances that BioMarin is going to help us!

Thank you so much! More information can be found on our website: www.hannahs-hoffnung.de.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 04:58:03 AM »
EB, the child certainly carries no blame. Moreover the request to allow treatment with experimental drugs as last and best hope for terminally ill patients is an important one. I think patients should be allowed to received experimental treatments "outside" of the clinical trial population. They certainly don't have the time to wait for the unbelievable bureaucratic an slow process of FDA approval. So I would absolutely support this!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 07:08:08 AM »
I signed 1 minute ago it's important
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 05:04:03 PM »
Zehlar and mord,   thanks for your input.   It's very much appreciated.   

Zehlar,  while I agree with what you mentioned,  here's what my major concern is.   Lets assume for discussion sake that the child is from a family that considers themselves what we call Fakestinians and that the family lives somewhere in the land of Israel.   The chances of the child growing up to be an enemy of Israel would be high.   With a realistic that the individual would at least support terrorists against Israel.  Not to mention his or her children likely being an  enemy of Israel.   What should be done in a case like this?   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 06:23:09 PM »
If it's an Arab interloper I wouldn't make any effort to help them. Not that I wish harm to every last one of them but there are enough humanitarian causes to pick from. Moreover knowing Muslims, they don't place much value on human life including of their own young ones.

Specifically in the case you brought up, If it is close to your heart it can only be good if you give a little bit of yourself for this cause.

Zehlar and mord,   thanks for your input.   It's very much appreciated.   

Zehlar,  while I agree with what you mentioned,  here's what my major concern is.   Lets assume for discussion sake that the child is from a family that considers themselves what we call Fakestinians and that the family lives somewhere in the land of Israel.   The chances of the child growing up to be an enemy of Israel would be high.   With a realistic that the individual would at least support terrorists against Israel.  Not to mention his or her children likely being an  enemy of Israel.   What should be done in a case like this?   

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 08:23:44 PM »
No Jew should call his country in Exile his homeland. We are supposed to say we live abroad if we live outside of Israel. The land of your birth doesn't make a country your homeland. The Hebrew word Moledet is related to the word birth but it only refers to the Land of Israel. We were born in the US but our real Moledet is Israel. Moledet could mean birthright land, not just land of our birth.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 08:45:30 PM »
There are probably not many more righteous Germans than there are righteous Arabs.