Author Topic: What type of system is WORSE for Israel - the current system or a USA system?  (Read 860 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Notice that the question is what is worse not is what is best for Israel.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
What's sure is that the current system is worse than that of the Usa, the democracy applied to Israel is the worst type in the western world!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
There isn't going to be any improvement in these days...things are going to wax worse, it is the the state of God's will being fulfilled to a final conclusion to triumph over evil.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
  The U.S.A. system is worse. This is just comparing the model type system vs. the (2 or a few) party system with win all or loose all.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
^^ Have you read that Jews are now forbidden of drinking water on the Temple tomorrow it could be anywhere else in the Jewish country, they can erect any rule they want against Jew for fake security reason!!! how can you say such a thing ???

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Both systems are no good for Israel.

Offline tseeker

• Junior JTFer
My honest opinion. These systems have their flaws, but it's the best we've got. Nothing in the past has come close to producing wealthy, free and liberal societies like we have in Israel and the US. That's why Islamists and Leftists hate us so much.
"I understand the Arabs, and they understand me, but neither of us can understand certain Jews" Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The current system in Israel seems like hell on earth. I cannot understand how any party can get anything done considering it is 'all about' making these stinky coalitions (which never seem to last and always fight between themselves). I used to think the 2 party system was bad but as I look at Israel I see that having many parties has a disadvantage as it causes a lot of 'politics' in order to achieve any legislation.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14