Author Topic: Once again the Useless MSM attacks the victim of Islamic terror  (Read 686 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I gotta say I am sore and angry at the American people for allowing Islamic terrorism to win. It was 14 years ago when my brother was murdered by these blood-sucking monsters. At the time it seemed that the American people were 100% behind rooting out and decimating the roots of islamic jihadism. I fondly remember all the people who extended their deepest felt sympathies for the loss of my brother by the hands of islamic organizations. But that quickly faded and now the country doesn't seem to be bothered with the threat to our way of life. I was carefree up till 2001 and enjoying life and music and concerts and friends... But my family (including my poor mother and step-father) was devastated on that day. Now it seems a lot of people are willing to push their heads in the sand and pretend that they don't want to cut our heads off.

But Pamela Geller is not afraid of them. She has stood up to confront the blood sucking ghoul of islam, the hooded, sickle carrying murdering thug who threatens us abroad and at home. Our MSM has decided that she is the problem and inciting them to want to kill us. Of course the media has not spent the time to look into the Koran and the teachings of the imams (at most mosques I might add) about the global goal of islam, and the required subjugation of the nations to sharia law.

Pamela Geller (while I know she doesn't appreciate JTF) is a hero. She does not shy away from the confrontation as so many slithery & slimy celebrities and talking heads are wont to do.

Watch this and feel for her..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Once again the Useless MSM attacks the victim of Islamic terror
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 12:41:32 AM »
Let me also take the initiative and curse the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) which is a scandalously left-wing anti-patriot organization which slanders righteous people. I could care the hell less what SPLC says or does and personally I enjoy standing opposite to everything they stand for.

JTF is considered a hate organization by these pickle-brained losers.

In a way I think it is good to hate SPLC because they hate everything which is good.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 12:48:32 AM »
Stay tuned, there is more where that came from...

Robert Spencer is another brave soul who has spent the time and energy to look into the writings of islam and expose their evil design on the freedom and free will of all of humanity. It is not hate speech to speak the truth about the true-believers of the koran. Especially when it threatens the very fabric of the modern world.

While my beliefs are firmly in the camp of Judaism, and I admit that I look forward to a day when Halacha is the law in Israel. Yet my beliefs do not require the entire world to keep Halacha, and Jews in the diaspora never worried about what the nations thought or did concerning their worship. I can care less if you eat a ham sandwich (so long as you are not Jewish). I do not desire everyone to have to observe the Sabbath either. Judaism can co-exist with the nations if they want to co-exist with us. Islam, in it's true form, cannot co-exist with the world...

Let us hear from Robert Spencer..

They just posted this appearance of Pamela on the youtube site.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 01:06:21 AM »
That dirty imam should know this...

Lions, Tigers, and Bears do not have a soul. Only humans have souls and this guy had an evil soul. So maybe you can subdue a Lion or Tiger, but an evil jihadi soul is a whole new story...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 01:19:00 AM »
Learn about the koran so you know why they want to kill us.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2015, 01:31:43 AM »
The Koran, according to Spencer, was given to mohamud through an angel gavriel (according to their crazy belief).... Our Torah was given directly from Hashem to Moses though...

The only thing I care about is that they want to kill us. What they believe about divinity is immaterial to me. I am a religious Jew and I'm sure some things would upset the secularist..