Author Topic: Ferguson, Baltimore … now McKinney?  (Read 594 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ferguson, Baltimore … now McKinney?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:16:39 PM »
And they'll be chanting We's all fired up can't take no mo.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 11:56:47 PM »
When I hear McKinney, I think of Cynthia McKinney (UMM HMM!).

I never heard of such a city until I clicked on the link. I never heard of Ferguson until that black fag was threatening the police officer who killed him in self-defense.

But Baltimore is more known for tourism and things the article claimed that Baltimore is not known for as much as black crime. Maybe for affirmative action people who know nothing of Geography, that's what Baltimore is known for. I know Baltimore for the Orioles, the Star Spangled Banner, and as a large frum community on par with places like Lakewood or Brooklyn. I guess stupid kids don't learn real History so they only know about cities when the local blacks go ape there.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 08:37:14 AM »
You can see from the lawlessness and the policies of the lawless one that particularly Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and other cities will eventually be destroyed...When we read about Babylon, we read that the Great city split in three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed.    God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with win of the fury of his wrath in Revelation 16:19.  Babylon may stand for the collective evil of the cities of the world.  Either way, we will see that eventually in the fury of God's wrath, the cities of the nations will eventually collapse.   Not only is there no mention of the United States in the end time events, but when the Scriptures predict that the Antichrist will rule the world, that obviously would include his rule over America.