Author Topic: Jews: If you don't support Ted Cruz after you see this, you're insane (2 videos)  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please publicize these important videos everywhere possible.

In English:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OgU4PIErJ4M

In Hebrew:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zkEUULiWpIk

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
G-d bless Ted Cruz.  He gets it!!  And he's not afraid to say it.  And I pray that if we're lucky and he becomes, G-d willing, our next President, that he'll have the courage and guts to use force on Iran and show them we finally mean business and aren't afraid to take them down. 

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Cruz lays it on the line....you don't forget what he says...it sticks in the mind.   On every Iranian-made missile, or ICBM is written, "Death to Israel", and "Death to America."  People have to be blind as a bat not to see Iran's true intentions.   (IT IS NOT ABOUT POWER THE LIGHTS) AS CRUZ SAID!   Its just a matter of time, be forewarned, until not only Israel but all the Entire West, including the United States will be in the Iranian nuclear crosshairs.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I think Cruz and Walker have a heart for Israel, Huckabee too.  I think Rand Paul accepts his father's strategy on Israel, more appeasement of Palestinian Hamas policies.   Rand is not going to be the answer for National Security for America or Israel. 

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I just keep praying for a true Conservative candidate Cruz appears to be....we keep getting RINOS pushed on us.  Now Republican Progressive Jeb Bush has announced his candidacy.  That's who the Progressives want to run against Hillary, because they think he will loose again like Romney and McCain.

Offline MilitantSecularZionism

• New JTFer
I am for anyone who supports the Caucasoid race, and Israel therefore. We have to be ready to fight with Israel and defend our brothers. I am proud to share the same genetic origin with the Jewish people as all whites should be. These Arabs, who are impure because they have mixed so much with Negrids during and after the Islamic period, are farther from us. Jews were already in Europe by then thank goodness.

I'm sure another holocaust will happen if we don't act, for sure. No doubt in my mind.

Offline MilitantSecularZionism

• New JTFer
You are very right about Jewish insanity. These leftist Jews are traitor to their race and so are leftist Europeans and leftist people who belong to the European diaspora.

It's disgusting how so many have turned their backs and are now supporting cultural marxism. Ted Cruz is a wise man, hopefully he means what he says.