Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From Chaim (08/23)  (Read 15511 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From Chaim (08/23)
« on: August 23, 2007, 02:46:02 PM »
(Chaim Ben Pesach Applying To Go To Israel Again)

(Chaim Ben Pesach's Strategy To Get Into Israel)

(Muslim Terrorist Endorses Hillary Clinton And Barack Obama)

(Farrakhan Muslim Endorses Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama)

Please rate, favorite and comment on the videos. Doing so boosts the videos' position on youtube bringing us more viewers.

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From Chaim (08/23)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 04:17:38 PM »
Finally, a whole MMHMM segment!
Thank you so much Chaim for these great videos!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2007, 04:47:57 PM »
#3 IS REALLY FUNNY GOOD ACCENT   #4 GREAT ALSO
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:51:00 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »
Wow I am about to watch the videos and can't wait to hear some shvartza action.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2007, 08:40:14 PM »
Chaim should do more of these character acting videos.  He's amazing. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2007, 08:52:03 PM »
Chaim should do more of these character acting videos.  He's amazing. 
The videos were great informative and entertaining as well!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2007, 09:20:27 PM »
Chaim not being allowed into Israel is nothing less than a travesty of justice. It's insanity beyond belief. What kind of fools do we have for leaders ?  Israel will not let Chaim in for "destroying the property" of the enemies of the Jews, and Israel lets in people that will KILL THEM ???????????

Sounds like American politics in some way. I promise everyone in this forum, damage any Mexican politicians car, you would go to prison, while the borders remain open by our so called leadership. Our leaders are putting us in danger. We as a people Jew / Christian can not sit by and watch both our lands go straight too hell.

A message must be sent. And a very clear message at that.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2007, 10:21:51 PM »
I rated, commented, favorited all of them.  I wish you could give 6 stars...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

raiseyourfist

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »
I really like Chaim's new way of confronting the truth :)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2007, 12:02:46 AM »
I like them, very funny and entertaining!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2007, 12:47:42 AM »
Is it just me or did they Fatah terrorist sound just like Chaim? ;)

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2007, 01:09:26 AM »
Maybe I'll be the odd man( woman :)) out here. The first two videos were just excellant as usual. The second two were entertaining but I don't know. I just got the feeling that the JTF was much more underground than it it and I just think it will make people think we are more extreme than we are. Saying things when you are a respectable looking fellow like Chaim is one thing- saying things in a ski mask in quite another.
I know it was supposed to be making fun of them and you did a good job but I'm telling you if I would have saw these videos before I came on here and saw all the good people and good ideals- I would have said they are crazy and wouldn't have looked twice. Just my opinion!!! Make whatever decisions you think will help the cause! On the other side there might be people who have the exact opposite take and see these videos and say well extreme or not these are my kind of guys. I don't know.
The first two were superb though!! :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2007, 07:19:39 AM »
Maybe I'll be the odd man( woman :)) out here. The first two videos were just excellant as usual. The second two were entertaining but I don't know. I just got the feeling that the JTF was much more underground than it it and I just think it will make people think we are more extreme than we are. Saying things when you are a respectable looking fellow like Chaim is one thing- saying things in a ski mask in quite another.
I know it was supposed to be making fun of them and you did a good job but I'm telling you if I would have saw these videos before I came on here and saw all the good people and good ideals- I would have said they are crazy and wouldn't have looked twice. Just my opinion!!! Make whatever decisions you think will help the cause! On the other side there might be people who have the exact opposite take and see these videos and say well extreme or not these are my kind of guys. I don't know.
The first two were superb though!! :)
I think Chaim's approach in the last two video's was excellent. People need something to grab their attention and then they will listen and think about what they saw. People that would find that video extreme feel Chaim's message even without the hood is extreme. I thought it was an interesting change and attention getter myself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2007, 07:38:33 AM »
These were by far the best videos.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2007, 12:00:23 PM »
I found all 4 videos were very persuasive and clearly got the point across.   However,  now that Chaim is trying to get into Israel, no more ski masks for right now. We need to appear less threatening.  Chaim should dress up in suit, at least once,  to show his dapper side.  The terrorist Palestinian leaders dress in suits and ties, and they are about 2 seconds away from getting a Palestinian state right inside Israel.  And we're only trying to get Chaim into Israel.   We need to make a suit and tie work for us.  Chaim put on a suit and tie, one time!!  ( A really hip suit, if you don't have one, rent one).   Matter of fact send the Interior Minister of Israel a private video( with the suit and tie), and have your lawyer look it over first, so you don't accidently incriminate yourself.       

Like Jimmy said, we need to work together at this critical time to help Chaim get into Israel.   No more fighting.  Look people, once Chaim gets into Israel, we can start fighting again, so just sit tight.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »
I tried posting this at http://www.politicsforum.org/forum/ but they were deleted.

I could really use a video about gun control if JTF has one.  I have a forum that has a lot of hits that I could post it on.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 02:11:55 PM »
I love these videos!  Woo hoo.