Author Topic: Golan Druze Lynch 2 Injured Syrian Terrorist on IDF Ambulance  (Read 786 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Just mind you that these are pro-Assad anti-Israel Druze from the Golan heights, as opposed to the mostly loyal Druze citizens of Israel from the Galil and the Karmel. The  Druze in Syria which have been loyal allies of Assad regime have recently been attacked and some of their villages overrun by Al-Qaida affiliated Syrian rebels.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/several-injured-as-druze-attack-idf-ambulance-carrying-syrians/

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
Re: Golan Druze Lynch 2 Injured Syrian Terrorist on IDF Ambulance
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 07:01:27 PM »
I was just reading this...What is even worse that the The most disturbing part is that  Israeli government is caring for there enemies.... :'( ...I don't know to much about the Druze...but I personally would never trust them...I know they serve in the IDF...but they are loyal only to a  certain extent..The Druze in  Syria are loyal to  the Assad regime..I believe Rabbi Kahane did not trust them...Does anybody have any info on this?..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 07:28:32 PM by Rashi »

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 11:50:06 PM »
There is a book of Knesset speeches of Rabbi Kahane מעל במת הכנסת  where he comes out strongly against the anti-Israel Druze of the Golan. And in the index also points out where he strongly complains against the Druze Knesset member who tries to deny the Jewish identity of the state of Israel. This problem continues to exist today.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 02:13:33 AM »
 Jews are rioting en masse in everything part of the world after the Breaking news that the idf are betraying Israel.