Author Topic: Sneak peek:Must-see new photo essay on black america.  (Read 4052 times)

newman

Sneak peek:Must-see new photo essay on black america.
« on: July 15, 2007, 01:28:02 AM »
Black muslim weapons training:

Jesse Jackson's new romance:

Al Sharpton ponders how to combat JTF:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 01:50:28 AM by newman »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Sneak peek:Must-see new photo essay on black america.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 03:04:22 AM »
 ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cookie1995

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 07:04:26 PM »
      thats funny   but         your insulting monkeys 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2007, 07:26:34 PM »
That's Great Newman !
Where did you dig this up from? ;D

EuroAmerican

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2007, 07:43:23 PM »
How wrong! >:( How offensive! >:(

HOW ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2007, 09:01:25 PM »
I don't think monkeys abandon their children so this is an unfair comparison. Monkeys don't chuck their newborns out the window in order to support their habits. Shvartza vilde chayos are much lower than monkeys. Shvartzas are more farshtunken than the monkeys excrement.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 09:32:20 AM »
This is outrageous, Monkees or any other simians, do not eat their own kind such as the darkies do. I have never heard of a chimp or any other simian burning down their homes, robbing or rapeing as the black and brown hordes do. If these kind of monkee bashing persists I will have no choice but to alert the ASPCA and PETA to this monkey slander. Please watch the 'Birth of a Nation' DVD to fully understand the problem we are facing. Be kind to monkees and do what must be done to the blacks.

newman

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 09:39:20 AM »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 03:50:23 PM »
This is outrageous, Monkees or any other simians, do not eat their own kind such as the darkies do. I have never heard of a chimp or any other simian burning down their homes, robbing or rapeing as the black and brown hordes do. If these kind of monkee bashing persists I will have no choice but to alert the ASPCA and PETA to this monkey slander. Please watch the 'Birth of a Nation' DVD to fully understand the problem we are facing. Be kind to monkees and do what must be done to the blacks.

Yeah, and as far as I can tell, not one dime of my tax dollars has gone to support lazy, drunk and jobless monkeys.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

newman

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 08:33:59 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Erica

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2007, 04:19:07 PM »
This should really be posted on the KKK website.  ::)

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2007, 04:22:25 PM »

Erica, you've no sense of humour. You're not Dutch, by any chance?

Erica

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2007, 04:24:10 PM »

Erica, you've no sense of humour. You're not Dutch, by any chance?
No I'm a black American. And its not about a sense of humor. Let me find some really bad humor about whites and Jews, I'm sure no one would find it funny.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2007, 04:29:58 PM »
Funny to make fun of the stupid black leaders. If they were like Alan Keyes, then there would be no problem.

Excellent point, Cosmo.

Every pic I posted referred to an evil, Jew-hating black. No pic referred to fine black citizens like Allen Keys or Crazy Joe Clark.

Erica

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2007, 04:30:16 PM »
Funny to make fun of the stupid black leaders. If they were like Alan Keyes, then there would be no problem.
This wasn't about stupid black leaders, it was about black people.period. Alan Keyes isn't even part of this conversation. What I'm saying is that if I came up with some 'white people' jokes and posted them here, because of where they came from (me) the jokes wouldn't be well recieved.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2007, 04:42:02 PM »
Yes it really does.  That cartoon was done by a Nazi who styles himself under the pen name as "A. Wyatt Mann".  He's drawn a whole series of jews that are even worse.   Yet people here sit back, promote, and support this Nazi's artwork just as long as they remain selective and ignore the fact that this artist hates them even more.

newman

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 04:46:55 PM »
Yes it really does.  That cartoon was done by a Nazi who styles himself under the pen name as "A. Wyatt Mann".  He's drawn a whole series of jews that are even worse.   Yet people here sit back, promote, and support this Nazi's artwork just as long as they remain selective and ignore the fact that this artist hates them even more.

It is impossible to know the politics of every artist or photographer on the net. If your airconditioner repairman turned out to be a nazi, would you not switch it on in summer?

newman

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2007, 04:48:00 PM »
This wasn't about stupid black leaders, it was about black people.period. Alan Keyes isn't even part of this conversation. What I'm saying is that if I came up with some 'white people' jokes and posted them here, because of where they came from (me) the jokes wouldn't be well recieved.

Wrong again.

Read the captions, Erica.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 04:49:58 PM »

It is impossible to know the politics of every artist or photographer on the net. If your airconditioner repairman turned out to be a nazi, would you not switch it on in summer?

Enough Already!!  Do a google on "A. Wyatt Mann" and see for yourself.

Erica

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 04:54:04 PM »

Wrong again.

Read the captions, Erica.

And the captions are supposed to mean what exactly? Black people aren't monkeys or apes for that matter. Now if you'd actually posted pictures of the people you're speaking about without using charactures and pictures of animals, it would probably be a little humourous.