Author Topic: semi-intelligent negro supremacist makes some good points we can agree with  (Read 709 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
By no means is he a good American. Like the rest of the negros, he puts his race ahead of his host country. Instead of being an American, he is a superior black American.

But here he makes some good points, agreeable points.

But make no mistake, don't worship him because he is doing what's best for HIS RACE.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/mar/24/obama-keeps-africa-in-the-dark/?page=all
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You had to dig up a 5 year old op-ed to find a "semi-intelligent negro"?
Oh now I get it, it is the guy who toppled Fat Al on that old trash talk show.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I don't fault him for wanting what is best for his people. There is a right and a wrong way to go about that. If all civil-rights leaders were like him perhaps black America would actually be a part of America.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know what to make of him. There are some race pimps in republican mask too ie Michael Steele.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Roy Innes is not semi - intelligent or a negro supremacist.
Although he is from the US Virgin Islands, why shouldn't he show concern for what is going on in Africa or point out Obama's hypocrisy.
Using Ebola as an example...wouldn't it benefit us to have a more prosperous Africa?
How can Roy Innes be semi - intelligent or a negro supremacist...he knocked Fat Al on his rear.   :::D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.