Author Topic: I just got back from Israel.  (Read 6475 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I just got back from Israel.
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2007, 09:13:37 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2007, 09:15:43 PM »
Welcome. Americans could learn a few lessons from the Israelis when it comes to "diversity" it seems.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2007, 11:17:27 PM »
Welcome back, Yacov! Shalom and good day to you!

Welcome back, Yacov!

Oh, you guys would just LOVE the movie "Soul Plane" if you haven't seen it already!

That movie is a horrific film. It's not even worth it for the laughs. It is completely retarded.

That guy looks like Fifty Cent.

It is "Fiddy".

I know it's retarded, yet still find it hilarious! Tom Arnold is awesome in it.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2007, 11:23:02 PM »
I think that many of the Israeli soldiers and police that took part in the ethnic cleansing didn't agree and didn't want to do it, they just didn't have the strength to give up their career. It is horrible but it's not as bad as if they would of done it willingly. I am sure that when Chaim takes over, all these soldiers will be more than happy to throw the towelheads out. I am currently in various situations in which I have to pretend I don't hate shvartzas so I don't jeaporadize my future and my career. It is horrible.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2007, 12:37:17 AM »
Down, if the whole army refused to obey this evil order nobody could punish them for it. You notice all the commie "refuseniks" who refuse to do missions in Arab neighborhoods aren't being punished. I really see the only solution as being to create a new, all-Kahanist IDF. The kapo soldiers can go to Russia and serve in Putin's army if they want to kick Jews out of their homes and coddle Arabs (don't forget that a lot of them ARE Gentile Russian Nazis that B***holmert contracts in). Let's see how much they enjoy basic maneuvers in -60 Fahrenheit. We don't need this dreck in Israel.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2007, 01:02:18 AM »
Welcome Back Yacov,
I have a friend who works at JFK Airport for Delta Airlines-Terminal 2- he says that most newly hired personnel now is of nonwhite descent, mostly black. They have a very high turn over and most don't last more than 6 months the time they are on probation. Meaning the airline use cheap labor and get rid of them just before they would higher them with full benefits and higher wages... They prefer the blacks and other minorities because they are much easier to fire because they are poorer workers, lazier, and make many more mistakes.
So I guess it's simple then...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2007, 10:46:11 AM »
Glad you had a safe Journey Yacov.

The only shvartzas in Morocco are from the sahara desert. Everybody relishes Al-Jazeera here and its always focusing on Israel.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2007, 10:49:39 AM »
The morrocans i know in my building have no interest in the arab Israeli situaion

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2007, 10:52:38 AM »
The morrocans i know in my building have no interest in the arab Israeli situaion

Do they play loud music?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 10:57:01 AM »

Do they play loud music?
Glad you asked no they are quietbut upstairs from us lives people from s america they don'nt stop my brother wanted to beat up the people from s.america but the morrocan guy wrote a letter to building manager and told him his little baby could'nt sleep.The building manger told the s.americans they have to stop the music

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2007, 12:49:15 PM »
"I just got back from Israel."

Why didn't you stay?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2007, 10:49:18 AM »
"I just got back from Israel."

Why didn't you stay?

He has a life, family and home in America for the time being.