Author Topic: Jimmy Carter Says Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage  (Read 1041 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jimmy Carter Says Jesus Would Approve Of Gay Marriage
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 04:22:40 PM »
I think that Jimmy Carter has been inhaling peanut fumes for way too long.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 02:49:14 PM »
He is surviving only on the peanuts.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2015, 02:36:47 PM »
1 Corinthians 6:9  Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God.  Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the Kingdom of God.  And that is what some of you were.  But you were washed, you were sanctified you were justified in the name of the Lord, and the Spirit of God.    Leviticus 18:22  Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman, that is detestible.  Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled.  Even the land was defiled, so I punished it for its sin, and the land vomited out its inhabitants.  But you must keep my laws.     ( Those who fail to acknowledge and obey God will be judged harshly.  These words of scripture are not idle words to ignore. They are the living breathing world of God!)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2015, 02:45:38 PM »
Jimmy Carter never got it....he never had that inner strength, character, and leadership or knowledge to deal with tyranny....Ronald Reagan did.  Shortly after Reagan was elected as President, Iran released the hostages....they knew Reagan was no one to mess with!