Author Topic: I think Iran's Nuclear Program is a greater danger to the USA than Israel  (Read 756 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/173508#.VaSJfvmqpBc
The statement, which appears on the official IRGC website, says that the slogan "Death to America" will continue to reflect Iran's world view for a long time to come, and that it will be used during the "Grand Day of Death to America."

The IRGC explained that the statement still holds true because the US "is still the Great Satan and the first enemy of the Iranian nation."
If the only way to get a nuclear bomb to America was by missile than indeed, the threat to the USA wouldn't yet be that great.
However, with Obama allowing Mexicans to massively cross over the border into the USA, this is a sign that nuclear bombs could also easily be smuggled in from Mexico into the USA, which then could be exploded within the USA border thus getting around any possible anti- missile defense.

More on this topic another time.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
As I posted elsewhere, Midrash Tanchuma states that the fate of the generation of the flood was sealed when they recognized gay marriages and marriages between men and animals.
The USA with the recent Supreme Court decision is half way there.
If some disaster happens within the coming year, people might still view it as Divine Retribution for the evil moral state of America. Otherwise they are likely to attribute it to some other factors.
Also if some disaster happened in the upcoming year, it might make the difference between getting a Reagan-style president elected or another Jimmy Carter liberal just like the Iran hostage crisis made a big difference in getting Reagan elected.
Not that I agreed with everything Reagan did, but in comparison to the Jimmy Carter Democrats, Reagan much better suited the interests of Israel and word morality.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Both Israel and America are in the Crosshairs.  First they get rid of America, then go after Israel.

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Jerusalem will not be nuked as it says in the prophet Yoel/Joel 3:5
translation; http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16171
And it shall come to pass that whoever shall call in the name of the Lord shall be delivered, for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be a deliverance, as the Lord said, and among the survivors whom the Lord invites.
There is no such guarantee for the USA

Indeed, I believe in World War II, G-d manipulated the Japanese to foolishly attack the USA at Pearl Harbor to bring the USA into the war in order to prevent the Germans from conquering the land of Israel.
This is similar to the principle in Yishayahu/Isaiah chapter 43 that G-d sometimes causes other countries to suffer, in order to ransom Israel
http://www.chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/15974#
2 When you pass through water, I am with you, and in rivers, they shall not overflow you; when you go amidst fire, you shall not be burnt, neither shall a flame burn amongst you
3 For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I have given Egypt as your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.

Is it possible that sometime in the not too distant future, G-d will manipulate the Muslim world to do something foolish and dangerous for the benefit of the survival of Israel?
This is my theory.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I can guarantee you this:  Iran would love to nuke NYC, D.C., and L.A.  They simply are foaming at the mouth to do this.  And if we're stupid, we'll let it happen...which now seems to be the case, Hashem forbid.