Author Topic: When Angela Merkel hung out with her Nazi friends  (Read 890 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: When Angela Merkel hung out with her Nazi friends
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 12:24:15 PM »
Should I state the obvious that you can't see her or anyone at the one picture with the nazi salute? Sorry I don't see here anything incriminating here. Also calling it hanging out is a stretch. Kissing babies and "hanging out" with the riffraff comes out with the job for politicians.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2015, 01:03:17 PM »
Should I state the obvious that you can't see her or anyone at the one picture with the nazi salute? Sorry I don't see here anything incriminating here. Also calling it hanging out is a stretch. Kissing babies and "hanging out" with the riffraff comes out with the job for politicians.
You're trying to defend the indefensible here, defending Nazi's uh........
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2015, 02:55:46 PM »
Mostly I am trying to defend JTF's reputation as a credible source of information and critique.

I am not a fan of Merkel. She is not a friend of Israel but then again if she were a nazi I would expect her to be allot more hostile. But more to the point the pictures themselves simply don't provide anything substantial you can lay against her. On the other there are so many pictures of her meeting and joking around with real nazi leaders of the Islamic variety. To me it is much more serious then some meeting with German riffraff back in the early 1990s.

You're trying to defend the indefensible here, defending Nazi's uh........

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 03:10:58 PM »
I somewhat see your POV, Zelhar, but this doesn't mean that the skinhead pics aren't a testimony to Merkel's character. It's possible that she had to scrape the barrel to get support in her early years, but that doesn't make it alright. Then again, you can't really rule over evil countries like Germany or Iraq without being an evil person, yourself.