Author Topic: On The Murder Of Babies  (Read 567 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
On The Murder Of Babies
« on: July 22, 2015, 06:19:45 AM »
This is something I wrote in the comment section of a youtube video, which referred to the selling of baby parts to Planned Parenthood (ym"sh). If you agree with what I wrote, please pass it along:

I wonder if there is a way I can say this without cursing…

You know how those on the Left like to call conservatives "nazis"? It is among the most disgusting things they say. Calling someone a nazi is not only a malicious insult, it also minimizes actual nazism. After all, if someone is a nazi merely because he opposes same sex marriage, then maybe nazism isn't that bad, right? Well now we can call them nazis, only this time the comparison is actually apt. The nazis murdered 1.5 million Jewish children. How many babies have been murdered by the abortionists? 57.5 million.* The nazis used the hair and sometimes the skin of their victims. These abortionists are using parts taken from their victims. We've seen the Allies' films from the concentration camps. We've seen the footage of bulldozers pushing piles of corpses into pits. How big a pit do you need to dig to be able to fit the corpses of 57.5 million babies? Is there a hole deep enough? There were those who blamed God for the actions of men at Auschwitz. Perhaps the thought that man could be so depraved and obscene so as to do these things was too painful to contemplate. Will we blame God again this time around? Will God hold us accountable for our inaction? 150 years have passed since the end of slavery, and we consider those who fought to end that evil institution to be heroes. We call them abolitionists. I seek to abolish the murder of babies. The fact that these babies have not yet been born is inconsequential. Will you also seek to end this abomination?

[Thou shalt not] stand idly by the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD. (Lev. 19:16)

*(National Right to Life/Guttmacher Institute, Jan. 2015, As quoted in Statistics/Bound4Life, http://bound4life.com/statistics/ accessed on July 22, 2015)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: On The Murder Of Babies
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 10:24:15 AM »
After seeing those Planned Parenthood videos of callous, cold, evil people taking babie's lives, we know the world has become corrupt and polluted.   Its going to take the Hand of God to straighten it out.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 02:11:21 PM »
We can't wait for God. If Israel had waited for God in 1967, there would have been another holocaust. I believe we have to make it our task, and make our task a priority. The Talmud says that we are not expected to perfect the world, but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try. And I believe this task is not as monumental a challenge as it first appears to be. Most people would not be in favour of murdering the elderly for parts. We have to show them that there is no moral difference between that and murdering defenceless babies for parts.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 04:17:00 PM »
This is why kindness towards "women's rights because it is their bodies" vs "life", leads to this slippery slope.  To a westernized person, one will feel bad for a woman who didn't mean to get pregnant from some jerk and at the least understand why she wants an abortion...but look what it has turned to.

Pro "choice" or not...this has to be concerning..

(Just for the record, when a mother's life is in danger because of the fetus, I support abortion.  When it is evil Muslim nazis and evil people, I would look the other way as their population twindles when it comes down to abortions.  Rape victims...tough call..and i wouldn't blame a woman who would want an abortion because of it.. This is my personal opinion and not the Jewish one).
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein