Author Topic: Mika Brzezinski Feints Being Emotionally Offended on Huckabee's "Ovens" Comment  (Read 639 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Mika Brzezinski is daughter of the Jew-hating Polish aristocrat Zbigniew Brzezinski pretends that she offended from Mike Huckabee's remark and makes a rather illogical claim that it desecrates the memory of the holocaust.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/07/27/it-should-be-over-for-him-mika-brzezinskis-emotional-reaction-to-huckabees-holocaust-comment-about-iran-nuclear-deal/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Huckabee is telling the truth. BHO is sending the Jews to the ovens. Although the 'rabs said they wanted to drown el yahud.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I am appalled how what he said out of honest concern and based on facts is being spinned into a supposedly desecration of the memory of the holocaust and so people who are 'senditive' and 'care' feel offended. We don't hear these scum being offended when the islaminazi leader of Iran (not just the street mob- their absolute leader) declares repeatedly the intention to wipe off Israel the little satan AND to destroy the big satan America.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one here who sees nothing at all wrong with what Huckabee said.  And it makes me very unhappy that certain Jews (including an Israeli ambassador) are finding fault with Huckabee's comment.  It really bothers me that here we have a man who is sticking up for Jews and supporting Israel and understands the horror of what Iran can do and yet these Jews attack a big supporter of ours for no reason.  What is wrong with these Jews?  HE'S ON OUR SIDE!!   >:(    >:(     >:(