Author Topic: I found the ticket to becoming Rich in Israel.  (Read 1536 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I found the ticket to becoming Rich in Israel.
« on: July 20, 2015, 11:13:59 AM »
By opening up a fried chicken place in South Tel Aviv that also sells watermelon!!!!
 :::D

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I found the ticket to becoming Rich in Israel.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 01:12:55 PM »
Dat be racist. East African blacks don't be eatin fried chicken wit watermelon. Dey be starvin in East Africa. But if dey be openin a restaurant, it be wit East African cuisine, not black American or West African cuisine, UMM HMM!

The treif branch of KFC in Tel Aviv closed. I remember hearing on the news about when the PETA Nazis were protesting outside that branch, they were giving out free food to people to encourage them to eat there.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2015, 02:35:24 PM »
Better hire lots of security
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2015, 04:57:27 PM »
Dat be racist. East African blacks don't be eatin fried chicken wit watermelon. Dey be starvin in East Africa. But if dey be openin a restaurant, it be wit East African cuisine, not black American or West African cuisine, UMM HMM!

The treif branch of KFC in Tel Aviv closed. I remember hearing on the news about when the PETA Nazis were protesting outside that branch, they were giving out free food to people to encourage them to eat there.

What in the heck is East African cuisine? Not the halal garbage, but East black African cuisine. Is it dreck and other schvartzes? I'm not a cultured person. I wouldn't know.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2015, 05:16:14 PM »
Ethiopian cuisine is becoming more common in Israel. Especially the Injera bread (which is made of a type of grain called teff).
What in the heck is East African cuisine? Not the halal garbage, but East black African cuisine. Is it dreck and other schvartzes? I'm not a cultured person. I wouldn't know.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 06:33:22 PM »

East African cuisine:

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 03:49:42 AM »
I thought cannibalism was proper african cuisine.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 08:08:24 AM »
I'd rather eat most African cuisine than the taken-apart and put-together goat-spider ex-plant extracts in chemical soup in the States. That's like saying "North American cuisine is bland". Kenya has some good dishes  http://migrationology.com/2011/06/kenyan-food-overview-20-of-kenyas-best-dishes/ Ethiopia is also an ancient culture with tons of food, but I like Kenyan food because it's basically Indian food. 

If this was a political forum with people involved and/or interested in politics (that are intellectually capable of forming logical opinions on the subject matter), you just made fun of yourself and everything you've said previously and will say now looks moronic to anyone who sees this. It's not, so wtv, in lots of rural areas, they eat grubs. So many things to make fun of in Africa, all for the purpose of making the point that their culture isn't one to be revered, and instead you make the point that your ideas aren't to be revered.

Sparky made a joke in good taste. Now lets all go back to making jokes in good taste about people we don't like instead of jokes that are only funny to people that already hate black people, because that will accomplish the exact same nothing.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 08:25:56 PM »
I'd rather eat most African cuisine than the taken-apart and put-together goat-spider ex-plant extracts in chemical soup in the States. That's like saying "North American cuisine is bland". Kenya has some good dishes  http://migrationology.com/2011/06/kenyan-food-overview-20-of-kenyas-best-dishes/ Ethiopia is also an ancient culture with tons of food, but I like Kenyan food because it's basically Indian food. 

I think Ethiopian food is also similar to Indian food. Someone mentioned Injera bread. It reminds me of some Indian bread at an Indian restaurant when I was a kid. I wouldn't want to eat black African food though. North African food and white South African food are okay.

If Kenyan food is similar to Indian food, that's also a legacy of the slave trade. The Arabs took over India as well as Kenya. That's why there are now Indian and Pakistani Muslims and Kenyan Muslims.

Once I saw a menu of an Ethiopian restaurant and it looked similar Arab food. It was in a black area but you could tell the Ethiopian blacks were different than the other blacks in the area. I told some black guy that I can tell which ones are Ethiopians by their appearance and he as a black person, couldn't tell. East Africans generally have a real culture since many of those countries are ancient. Many of them are more influenced by Arabs than most blacks would admit. Kenya is basically Arab culture transferred to blacks. Swahili is very similar to Arabic (and Hebrew). The Kwanzaa morons think Kwanzaa is an African holiday but they took Semitic East African words and applied it to American black/West African culture. Swahili is a legacy of the Arab slave trade. Why don't we hear them saying that Kenya is racist? That's why BHO and many other Kenyans come from a Muslim family. They received their religion from their Arab slave masters.

I would eat Southern food that blacks think is black. The blacks took it from the whites. Fried chicken isn't necessarily black. It's just food that blacks happen to love. The same with watermelon. I liked the kosher KFC in Jerusalem. Speaking of that, I saw that Burger King is coming back to Israel!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 12:23:06 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2015, 01:59:50 AM »
Ethiopia has been a nation long before the Islamic invasion. It's generally true that all the other 'cultures' in the east African coast were either stone age savage tribes before colonialism, or hybrids of Arab slavers and black tribal savages (genetically obviously more the latter, culturally sort of half way).

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 06:10:23 PM »
Sparky made a joke in good taste. Now lets all go back to making jokes in good taste about people we don't like instead of jokes that are only funny to people that already hate black people, because that will accomplish the exact same nothing.

Do you literally have to be a killjoy?

It's non-PC humor. I was just adding to the joke and hoping that someone wittier and funnier than me would also chime in. Like Sparky did.

I thought that people here understood sarcasm and would know that my questions and comments was sarcastic much like another user here. I've had vegetarian Sambusa with teff Injera so the serious replies weren't needed.

It's much like ridiculing Arab Muslims by saying their primary cuisine is flies and camel dung, when in fact they also enjoy quite a few dishes derived from chickpeas. It's jokes!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 11:06:02 PM »
Do you literally have to be a killjoy?

It's non-PC humor. I was just adding to the joke and hoping that someone wittier and funnier than me would also chime in. Like Sparky did.

I thought that people here understood sarcasm and would know that my questions and comments was sarcastic much like another user here. I've had vegetarian Sambusa with teff Injera so the serious replies weren't needed.

It's much like ridiculing Arab Muslims by saying their primary cuisine is flies and camel dung, when in fact they also enjoy quite a few dishes derived from chickpeas. It's jokes!

Yes, that's exactly what it is, funny funny. Don't expect anyone interested in politics to take part in a forum with jokes like that on a quarter of the posts.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »
Yes, that's exactly what it is, funny funny. Don't expect anyone interested in politics to take part in a forum with jokes like that on a quarter of the posts.

If you want to steer the forum in a direction that you think is more positive, you're more than welcome to start your own threads.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2015, 07:50:24 AM »
If you want to steer the forum in a direction that you think is more positive, you're more than welcome to start your own threads.

But I certainly can't bring other people to see them while the forum remains on its course.