Author Topic: Any opinions on this site  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
Any opinions on this site
« on: July 24, 2015, 01:28:38 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Any opinions on this site
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 10:38:29 PM »
I agree with his criticism of American eugenicists, and it's very obvious that America is not just a secret enemy of Israel like he says, but by far its worst enemy that has caused more damage to Israel than any other state has. He's a 911 truther, except he claims he's not a 911 scholar, just saw "the emperor has no clothes" and agreed, and even if I went there and were to discover they're perfectly right, as and educator he should not promote positions that he can not prove and teach.

Overall, highly informative, a welcome break from stupid Ny post threads.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rashi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 05:12:18 AM »
You know what I found also interesting about this man...IS usually people that fall into the "truther" are  vile and anti-Semitic...If someone would have told me ten years ago that the the US government was the worst enemy of Israel..I would have told them to seek help..Now it's the other way around..

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 11:43:03 PM »
You know what I found also interesting about this man...IS usually people that fall into the "truther" are  vile and anti-Semitic...If someone would have told me ten years ago that the the US government was the worst enemy of Israel..I would have told them to seek help..Now it's the other way around..

Indeed, and you can see the FOX news guy kee pushing him back to the 9/11 thing to keep him away from America being a secret enemy, because you could feel the discomfort written on his face when he said that.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge