Author Topic: Jonathan Pollard Will Go Free November 20  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Jonathan Pollard Will Go Free November 20
« on: July 28, 2015, 01:27:56 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/198747#.Vbe7PvmwnIU

It was announced on Tuesday that Jonathan Pollard, who has spent 30 years in an American prison on charges of spying for Israel, will be released on November 20.

The announcement is official confirmation of reports that indicated Pollard would be freed in November during parole talks required by the terms of his incarceration.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Jonathan Pollard Will Go Free November 20
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 01:46:33 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 02:41:02 PM »
It seems the US wont let Pollard go to Israel for 5 years. But Baruch Hashem pollard is being freed from the hand of the tyrant.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 04:16:59 PM »
Its very odd.
We'll have to see it...
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 07:18:37 PM »
I won't be suprised if he stays in prison at the last minute.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 10:57:31 PM »
While it's great to see that Jonathan Pollard is on the verge of being released from prison,  I'm concerned that BHO and the Democrats are going to be looked favorably amongst many Jews because of this.    While it's obvious to me and the vast majority of people in JTF what BHO and the Democrats are attending to do,   it's FAR from obvious to a large number of the 69% of the Jewish voters that voted for BHO in 2012.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 08:56:29 AM »
I wonder if Pollard will refuse to leave jail unless they allow his travel to Israel?   Seems like something he would consider, but I'm just guessing.   Also not sure if it's possible to refuse to leave a prison.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 04:47:10 PM »
I wonder if Pollard will refuse to leave jail unless they allow his travel to Israel?   Seems like something he would consider, but I'm just guessing.   Also not sure if it's possible to refuse to leave a prison.
The treasonous snakes in Israel are the reason that Pollard has been in jail for all these years. Are you sure they would accept him? They could easily give him the Chaim treatment citing some "administrative emergency" BS.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 05:18:59 PM »
I don't see any possibility of Pollard being barred from entering Israel by Israeli authorities. I believe he has already become an Israeli citizen, his wife is an Israeli citizen, and the Istraeli authorities took responsibility for his well being as an agent who was sent by Israel and spied for Israel. Legally there is zero the Israeli authorities can do to prevent him from coming to Israel and I don't see any sign that they want to.

Moreover Pollard is not a controversial personality and while being very much on the right side of the politics, I don't think he ever made any statements that are really controversial such as transfer or calling Israeli leaders traitors etc.

The treasonous snakes in Israel are the reason that Pollard has been in jail for all these years. Are you sure they would accept him? They could easily give him the Chaim treatment citing some "administrative emergency" BS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 12:59:12 AM »
I don't see any possibility of Pollard being barred from entering Israel by Israeli authorities. I believe he has already become an Israeli citizen, his wife is an Israeli citizen, and the Istraeli authorities took responsibility for his well being as an agent who was sent by Israel and spied for Israel. Legally there is zero the Israeli authorities can do to prevent him from coming to Israel and I don't see any sign that they want to.

Moreover Pollard is not a controversial personality and while being very much on the right side of the politics, I don't think he ever made any statements that are really controversial such as transfer or calling Israeli leaders traitors etc.
There are no limits to the treachery of the serpents that make up all of Israel's leaders, and no small percentage of its citizens. Believe me, we haven't seen anything yet. If the right starts to really take off I expect to see them pull out all the stops such as revoking citizenship and forcibly exiling right-wing activists, etc. Watch and see (if we ever get that big).

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 06:44:29 AM »
He is going to be on Parole which means he can't leave the country or the state & county of his residence otherwise he will be a free man relatively.
My cousin is a retired probation/parole officer & I asked him.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 06:55:33 AM »
It's always been my opinion that 75% of the reason Pollard was languishing  in prison originated over in Israel... I personally believe that their are a few powerful folks over in Israel that would have rather seen Pollard die quietly in U.S custody... It seems to me that Pollard's release might be a mixed blessing to some over in Israel and the creatures in the oval office know it... What is at face value a kind gesture towards Israel is actually another knife in the back...  If it were not for supposed fact that Pollard is said to be in very poor health  and may never live long enough to actually set foot in Israel I think something would take place that prolonged Pollards prison stay... The fact that he has a 5 year probation is going to keep him out of the limelight for some time to come making release inconsequential.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 07:16:25 AM »
It's always been my opinion that 75% of the reason Pollard was languishing  in prison originated over in Israel... I personally believe that their are a few powerful folks over in Israel that would have rather seen Pollard die quietly in U.S custody... It seems to me that Pollard's release might be a mixed blessing to some over in Israel and the creatures in the oval office know it... What is at face value a kind gesture towards Israel is actually another knife in the back...  If it were not for supposed fact that Pollard is said to be in very poor health  and may never live long enough to actually set foot in Israel I think something would take place that prolonged Pollards prison stay... The fact that he has a 5 year probation is going to keep him out of the limelight for some time to come making release inconsequential.
Sadly you are probably right.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 08:52:34 AM »
Its about darn time....Wonder if it will really happen?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 10:29:20 AM »
I doubt it because once he is off parole in 5 years he free to leave.
His not being able to leave to Israel is nothing personal or Anti-Semitic that is just the rules of being on parole or probation that you can not leave the country or your state or county of residence for the duration of parole or probation that would apply if he was Jewish or anything else.
Again I said in my previous post I asked my cousin who is a retired parole & probation officer & this is just the way it is for a parolee or probationer.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 03:14:09 PM »
I doubt it because once he is off parole in 5 years he free to leave.
His not being able to leave to Israel is nothing personal or Anti-Semitic that is just the rules of being on parole or probation that you can not leave the country or your state or county of residence for the duration of parole or probation that would apply if he was Jewish or anything else.
Again I said in my previous post I asked my cousin who is a retired parole & probation officer & this is just the way it is for a parolee or probationer.

But refusing to give presidential pardon or clemency for decades definitely IS antisemitic.   And that would free him completely.
Consider the types of human waste they gave pardons to in the past, while Pollard did something heroic and is not offered.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 04:29:30 PM »
But refusing to give presidential pardon or clemency for decades definitely IS antisemitic.   And that would free him completely.
Consider the types of human waste they gave pardons to in the past, while Pollard did something heroic and is not offered.
Pollard actually hasn't broken any laws. There was a legally binding treaty between the US and Israel covering all the data that was divulged. That's important to note.