Author Topic: Cruz in second place accoring to latest NBC poll  (Read 2128 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Cruz in second place accoring to latest NBC poll
« on: August 09, 2015, 05:47:24 PM »
http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/new-nbc-news-survey-monkey-poll-donald-trump-still-lead-n406766

The overnight poll was conducted for 24 hours from Friday evening into Saturday. During that period, Donald Trump stayed in the headlines due to his negative comments about Kelly and was dis-invited from a major conservative gathering in Atlanta.

None of that stopped Trump from coming in at the top of the poll with 23 percent. Sen. Ted Cruz was next on the list with 13 percent.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Cruz in second place accoring to latest NBC poll
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 05:48:30 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2015, 06:32:48 PM »
In my Gut and in My Heart....I believe that Ted Cruz is the man to vote for.   I watch and listen, I can detect the phonies...and Cruz is not a Phony, he is genuinely concerned for our welfare and Israels, and does not want a Nucear Holocaust.  Huckabee doesn't either and of course he was a Pastor and knows the Bible and events that are to come!   God give us Righteous Men to lead us....What happened to our Country?   God has given us over to depravity, unclear thinking, depraved minds.    When people stray from him he allows them to do it, and the sin and immorality keep getting worse.  The wise person loves instruction and correction, while the fool deposes it.   The Scoffer believes he doesn't need correction.  That's why we have racism, murder in theatres, Idolatry, homosexuality, abortion, corruption, the government can't work together....everything will not function for the people.   THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF KNOWLEDGE.  PROVERBS 1:7  CONSEQUENCES OF IDOLATRY...GOD GIVES MAN OVER TO DISHONORABLE PASSIONS.    THROUGH SEXUAL SIN, MAN FORFITS HIS HONOR. LOOK HOW THE NATION HAS SHUT GOD OUT, WASHINGTON HAS SHUT DOWN GOD'S AUTHORITY.  WHEN MAN ABANDONS GOD TO SIN, GOD ABANDONS MAN TO SIN.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 11:12:10 PM »
The debates were biased against him, but he has hardcore skillz. Like Megan Commie is all like "did G-d tell you to run for president", in a tone most parents would smack their children for taking with them. He did this laugh that said "you're weird and you're dumb" and then hit repeat home runs like a machine, and they shushed him too. They're elitist pigs who want to eat the imaginary foods the media promises them for being commies,
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 11:21:00 AM »
Please do not be discouraged by the MSM putting Trump up there in first place.    Many have said it depends how people are polled and what questions are asked...Any media outlet can adjust the polls or ask the questions to fit their political ideology.   Frank Luntz and Glenn Beck don't have Trump as Number One after the Debate.  He lost the debate and blamed it on Megyn Kelly's question about his language and use of derogatory words about women.   Said she was out to get him.   This is what the Left does, they blame everything on everyone else and never take responsibility for their own actions.   

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 04:55:48 PM »
I've read reports that Trump is not serious about becoming president. And that he is just doing this to trump up his popularity for his next stunt.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 06:08:17 PM »
I think it is very likely that he wasn't serious initially by now he seems committed to the race.
I've read reports that Trump is not serious about becoming president. And that he is just doing this to trump up his popularity for his next stunt.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 07:41:06 PM »
Polls are fine for now, but I would like to see how Cruz will do in the priamaries.